Gta: San Andreas Just Excellent!

Shivek

I just passed the mission Photo Opportunity and i wanna know where's the gym in San Fierro? Do we have to pass a mission before we unlock it or its just there? Thanks for help. :D

Its not too far from your garage and not far from the building site.

Yes went and built some muscles as my muscles had gone down a lot since i was in the Badlands. I have a new girlfriend named Katie and she's near the gym at the bushes and she's hot! :o Hey is ur sex appeal high or not? I dont know which clothes to wear for making my sex appeal high. :D

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just passed the mission Photo Opportunity and i wanna know where's the gym in San Fierro? Do we have to pass a mission before we unlock it or its just there? Thanks for help. :D

Its not too far from your garage and not far from the building site.

Yes went and built some muscles as my muscles had gone down a lot since i was in the Badlands. I have a new girlfriend named Katie and she's near the gym at the bushes and she's hot! :o Hey is ur sex appeal high or not? I dont know which clothes to wear for making my sex appeal high. :D

Mine is but CJ's isnt. :D:D

Ah! This mission is pissing me off. I haver to go and follow the pimp. But i cant get him before he escapes or gets killed. A hint here is shoot his tyres out on the pimp car. Done that but cant seem to get his phone that i need . Ah! Have tried about 8 times. Well tomorrow is another day. Also have just had a helicopter blown up that i was a passenger on. Now i'm on the ship and gotta get down stairs. Will try tomorrow. Time to chill.

Jock .....equip the rocket launcher, drive ahead and get out of your car, then blow him up as he comes towards you.

Pandemonium on the Streets of San Fierro.

Cant do that. He has to stay alive till i get his phone. Cant remember what the mission is called. I've got a fukcing terrible memory.

Is this the mission where you firstly have to kill all the strippers with a sub machine gun?

If its not that one, then you have to shoot out his tyres - then he'll stop and run off when the car sets on fire. I think that was the solution.

Is this the mission where you firstly have to kill all the strippers with a sub machine gun?

If its not that one, then you have to shoot out his tyres - then he'll stop and run off when the car sets on fire. I think that was the solution.

Done the shooting tyres thing. Will try again tomorrow.

I enjoyed pushing the Foreman's shathouse into the building site pit and tipping concrete on it.

Probably the most imaginative mission in the Game.

Yes, same here but why did we have to give him such a terrible death? Jockstar, if u tell me the name of ur mission then maybe i wud provide u with a walkthrough which wud make it easier for u to pass the mission. GG!:o

I'm stuck at the mission Jizzy, please help! I can pass everything but i fail the last one when i have to follow a limo. I followed it and banged it like sh*t many fukcing times already but it just never blows up! How did u guys pass it? Thanks for help! :o

If you want to blow up a fairly strong target vehicle, you have to use weaponry, not just collision.

You can either machine gun it from your drivers seat, or, as I mentioned earlier, get ahead and jump out and use the rocket launcher.

If you want to blow up a fairly strong target vehicle, you have to use weaponry, not just collision.

You can either machine gun it from your drivers seat, or, as I mentioned earlier, get ahead and jump out and use the rocket launcher.

My rocket launcher has only one rocket so wud it be able to finish off both cars from one rocket? If not, then where do i buy a rocket launcher from? I'll try if i cant pass the mission tomorrow then i'll upload my save game here and can u play that mission for me and upload again? Thanks for the help! :o

Took me about 6 rockets to do in both cars, it was mayhem. I was missing the target, hitting innocent pedestrians (acceptable collateral damage), buses.

Good job I don't own a real rocket launcher actually.

...anyway, all good cartoon violence.

I did it on PS2 - so i'm afraid I have no upload to pass to you !

interesting article for the "hardcore" GTA SA fans.....

At first, it was nothing more than a rumour. A "sex mini-game" in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, left in the code for the PC version and unlocked by inquisitive players. Then, as more and more information became available it seemed as though the sex game might be real. This revelation has lead to California Speaker pro-tem Yee blasting the ESRB for their apparent slip-up in examining all the content in the game. The ESRB has responded by pledging a "thorough and objective investigation" of the claims to get to the bottom of the situation. Commentary is available from Joystiq, GamesAreFun, and Buttonmashing.

thats on slashdot http://games.slashdot.org/games/05/07/08/1...01.shtml?tid=10

and a couple of the links

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/pc/gta-sex-au...cked-107620.php

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/news/single.php?id=1469

I have not downloaded and tried the mod for unlocking it yet ... but the is sure to be some volunteers

:D:D:o:D:D

interesting article for the "hardcore"  GTA SA fans.....
At first, it was nothing more than a rumour. A "sex mini-game" in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, left in the code for the PC version and unlocked by inquisitive players. Then, as more and more information became available it seemed as though the sex game might be real. This revelation has lead to California Speaker pro-tem Yee blasting the ESRB for their apparent slip-up in examining all the content in the game. The ESRB has responded by pledging a "thorough and objective investigation" of the claims to get to the bottom of the situation. Commentary is available from Joystiq, GamesAreFun, and Buttonmashing.

thats on slashdot http://games.slashdot.org/games/05/07/08/1...01.shtml?tid=10

and a couple of the links

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/pc/gta-sex-au...cked-107620.php

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/news/single.php?id=1469

I have not downloaded and tried the mod for unlocking it yet ... but the is sure to be some volunteers

:D:D:D:D:D

Dude, i posted that a long time ago. But i dont have it as i wanna beat the game first then do the free things. :D:D:o

I have downloaded it; it is a very simple mod for the PC. There are two versions; one which also unlocks the whole game which rather spolis the point of buying it (IMHO), but the other just unlocks the adult oreiented mini-game.

There is one file which you replace which significantlt reduces the number of clothes your girlfriend wears; plus a small executable which you run while GTA is running to unlock the mini-game. Then you save the game and the "extras" are unlocked from then on.

Very funny and in the spirit of GTA; but I can see some Moms and Dads are not going to be happy when they see what little Kevin has been doing on the computer (although you would have to be fairly broad-minded to allow little Kevin to play the game in the first place).

I failed miserably in my first attempt to play the mini-game which my real-life girlfriend found most amusing and indicate of my real-life skills in this area!

By the way, you have to take your girlfriend out on dates until your success meter with her reaches 50%; then you get invited in for coffee....

Ah! This mission is pissing me off. I haver to go and follow the pimp. But i cant get him before he escapes or gets killed. A hint here is shoot his tyres out on the pimp car. Done that but cant seem to get his phone that i need . Ah! Have tried about 8 times. Well tomorrow is another day. Also have just had a helicopter blown up that i was a passenger on. Now i'm on the ship and gotta get down stairs.  Will try tomorrow. Time to chill.

I have beaten both these missions now. Finally killed the pimp and got his phone. Also beat the ship thing.

I was initially skeptical and didn't think that the graphics were as good as those on Vice City on the X-Box. I still think that they could be better. I am playing the game on the PS2 and I think the PC and X-Box versions will be better.

Anyway I am now 30% through the game and think it is fantastic. I hold my judgment as to whether its better than Vice City until I finish it. I am making fast progress and I put it down to the following:

1. Save after each mission completed.

2. Use the map a lot to find the best path.

3. Cut across land where ever possible.

4. Swim from place to place if necessary.

5. Use vehicles to run down multiple opponents.

If I proceed at my current rate I see the game lasting about 3 - 4 weeks in all. However I hear that the missions get much harder as you progress, which may change my estimation. Vice City lasted for months with on and of game play.

I have just put my X-Box in to be chipped, as I can't get original games here, and will get San Andreas to see the difference.

PC has the best graphics of all the GTA versions, but they are not as good as other games on the PC (e.g. Half Life 2).

This one is much bigger than Vice City and the missions seem to have more variation. Loads more subsidiary missions and things to do too.

Enjoy!

3. Cut across land where ever possible.

&

- Go to the city airport and take the plane - saves driving.

- buy cheap properties near to the mission points. Saves time driving to and fro.

-Make sure you have plenty of cash when you get to learn how to fly - you must buy the airfield to proceed.

-Don't neglect your 'Hood' - you need to keep your control of the area. When you get near the end of the game you'll see why.

-Do all the Fire Engine missions. This will pay dividends during the last mission.

Ah! This mission is pissing me off. I haver to go and follow the pimp. But i cant get him before he escapes or gets killed. A hint here is shoot his tyres out on the pimp car. Done that but cant seem to get his phone that i need . Ah! Have tried about 8 times. Well tomorrow is another day. Also have just had a helicopter blown up that i was a passenger on. Now i'm on the ship and gotta get down stairs.  Will try tomorrow. Time to chill.

I have beaten both these missions now. Finally killed the pimp and got his phone. Also beat the ship thing.

Hey, Jockstar wud u be good enough to do me favour of 15 mins.? If u r ready then i will send u my save game then u play the mission Jizzy for me and send it back to me. If u can do i will tell u how. Thanks a lot for the help and cooperation! :o

Hey, Jockstar wud u be good enough to do me favour of 15 mins.? If u r ready then i will send u my save game then u play the mission Jizzy for me and send it back to me. If u can do i will tell u how. Thanks a lot for the help and cooperation! :o

Is that the same mission i had problems with? I think so. Keep at it mate. Shoot his tyres out before you go into the club. Then grab a car not the limo and chase him. Block his route and he will flee the car. Chase him down and kill him. Its ok After a few tries you will get it. Took me a while. I'm now stuck at Pier 69(i thnk thats the number) You gotta shoot from a distance and then get into the bar at the pier. I can do the shooting thing but after that i keep getting killed.

No idea how you do that!

Is that the same mission i had problems with? I think so. Keep at it mate. Shoot his tyres out before you go into the club. Then grab a car not the limo and chase him. Block his route and he will flee the car. Chase him down and kill him. Its ok After a few tries you will get it. Took me a while. I'm now stuck at Pier 69(i thnk thats the number) You gotta shoot from a distance and then get into the bar at the pier. I can do the shooting thing but after that i keep getting killed.

No its not that mission its the mission where u meet a guy called Jizzy then he tells u to leave a hooker at a place in pimpmobile (the car which jizzy gives us), after that kill a pimp, then save a girl, then destroy the preacher and the limo. Can u do it? I can do everyhing but just the destroying limo and preacher. The mission which u played was this:

Ice Cold Killa

This mission can be taken between 20.00 and 06.00, at the Doherty garage. CJ runs into the garage and searches for an item he hid earlier. Cesar greets him, and asks what the problem is: Woozie left him a message -- he has to get Jizzy's phone after he makes the call so that he can ambush the meet and take down the Balla pushers from Los Santos. Carl wanted a silencer to do the job, but Cesar gives him his own. Go and pay Jizzy a visit at the pleasure domes club. There are two limousines (it might be worth taking one of these and storing it in your garage, as this is the only time you will see a black limousine) and a pimpmobile parked at the club. Drive the pimpmobile around to the back of the pleasure domes club, and puncture all of the tires.

Now go back and speak to the guards. It's private function only, so you can't get in through the main entrance. climb the stairs towards the left of the car park, and jump onto the roof of the pleasure domes club. Enter the club via the skylight. Go and meet Jizzy. He announces to his friends that he's about to make the "special call". Carl holds a gun to his head, and Jizzy begs for his life. A shootout begins, and Jizzy escapes from the club. Nevermind Jizzy's goons, run towards the exit and leave the club. Jizzy and his bodyguard will go to the back of the club and enter the pimpmobile. Because we punctured his tires earlier, it shouldn't be too hard to catch him. Simply pull him and his bodyguard out of the vehicle, and kill Jizzy. Collect the phone. Carl calls Cesar and tells him to meet at Pier69 - it's time to take down the Loco Syndicate.

So i think u can play the jizzy mission for me? Thanks and i'm sending my save to in case u can play, if u have winzip then extract this and copy and paste the save file in My Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files and then start the game then u can see the save called Photo Opportunity and play it and pass the jizzy mission and after that just post a message in this thread saying u r done and i will explain u the next step. Thanks a lot Jockstar! :D

No its not that mission its the mission where u meet a guy called Jizzy then he tells u to leave a hooker at a place in pimpmobile (the car which jizzy gives us), after that kill a pimp, then save a girl, then destroy the preacher and the limo. Can u do it? I can do everyhing but just the destroying limo and preacher. The mission which u played was this:

Ice Cold Killa

This mission can be taken between 20.00 and 06.00, at the Doherty garage. CJ runs into the garage and searches for an item he hid earlier. Cesar greets him, and asks what the problem is: Woozie left him a message -- he has to get Jizzy's phone after he makes the call so that he can ambush the meet and take down the Balla pushers from Los Santos. Carl wanted a silencer to do the job, but Cesar gives him his own. Go and pay Jizzy a visit at the pleasure domes club. There are two limousines (it might be worth taking one of these and storing it in your garage, as this is the only time you will see a black limousine) and a pimpmobile parked at the club. Drive the pimpmobile around to the back of the pleasure domes club, and puncture all of the tires.

Now go back and speak to the guards. It's private function only, so you can't get in through the main entrance. climb the stairs towards the left of the car park, and jump onto the roof of the pleasure domes club. Enter the club via the skylight. Go and meet Jizzy. He announces to his friends that he's about to make the "special call". Carl holds a gun to his head, and Jizzy begs for his life. A shootout begins, and Jizzy escapes from the club. Nevermind Jizzy's goons, run towards the exit and leave the club. Jizzy and his bodyguard will go to the back of the club and enter the pimpmobile. Because we punctured his tires earlier, it shouldn't be too hard to catch him. Simply pull him and his bodyguard out of the vehicle, and kill Jizzy. Collect the phone. Carl calls Cesar and tells him to meet at Pier69 - it's time to take down the Loco Syndicate.

So i think u can play the jizzy mission for me? Thanks and i'm sending my save to in case u can play, if u have winzip then extract this and copy and paste the save file in My Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files and then start the game then u can see the save called Photo Opportunity and play it and pass the jizzy mission and after that just post a message in this thread saying u r done and i will explain u the next step. Thanks a lot Jockstar! :D

Actually this isnt too dificult. You have to do the drive by thing.ie shoot at the vehic;es as you are along side them. If you want then send me the file etc. But really mate. It took me about 4 attempts to do it. Keep trying. Or send me the file.

Jockstar

Some suggestions for Pier 69:

- Once you are told to go down to the bar, stay on the roof and pick off whoever you can with the sniper rifle.

- When you get down to the road, look out for a couple of guys who may come in from the right.

-To avoid the guys in the bar area; go down the left hand side, outside of the bar. You will then find your target by the edge of the water and only have to kill one other guy before taking him on. This route saves a lot of bloodshed (mainly yours!).

Hope that helps.

Hugh

Ice Cold Killa

Actually this isnt too dificult. You have to do the drive by thing.ie shoot at the vehic;es as you are along side them. If you want then send me the file etc. But really mate. It took me about 4 attempts to do it. Keep trying. Or send me the file.

Dude, the file is already there in my post. Thanks for help!

Ice Cold Killa

Just tried that mate. It doesnt work and doesnt come up in my saved games folder etc