Gta: San Andreas Just Excellent!

Shivek

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which mission r u guys at? I'm currently stuck at the desert in the flying missions, there ###### hard! How did u guys pass those?

Same mate. Currently on the 3rd helicopter one. Its hard. Didnt play yesterday but will have a go later.

Just got this game also after being a great fan of previous GTA's. I do find this one more difficult than the older ones and I'm only a few missions in.

Been reading some of the hardware issues here and noticed my version was quite slow. Not surprising really on a 64MB Geforce 4 card. Got myself a Radeon 9600pro at the weekend and gameplay is superb now, full res and not a glitch.

Top game, I'll be back to find out how to get thru those tricky missions, I'm still stuck on the bouncing car one. :o

Just got this game also after being a great fan of previous GTA's. I do find this one more difficult than the older ones and I'm only a few missions in.

Been reading some of the hardware issues here and noticed my version was quite slow. Not surprising really on a 64MB Geforce 4 card. Got myself a Radeon 9600pro at the weekend and gameplay is superb now, full res and not a glitch.

Top game, I'll be back to find out how to get thru those tricky missions, I'm still stuck on the bouncing car one.  :o

For how much did u buy Radeon 9600 Pro? I'm planning to buy it soon. :D

For how much did u buy Radeon 9600 Pro? I'm planning to buy it soon. :o

After wandering around Pantip I found one in Famous (3rd floor) for 4,270. I originally wanted an FX5700 but they didnt have any. Also the 9600 out-performed the Nvidia card on all tests carried out on Toms hardware.

If you do get this card be sure to download and install the latest ATi catalyst drivers as the game wont work with the standard drivers on the CD that comes with it.

Which mission r u guys at? I'm currently stuck at the desert in the flying missions, there ###### hard! How did u guys pass those?

Same mate. Currently on the 3rd helicopter one. Its hard. Didnt play yesterday but will have a go later.

Whats the name of ur mission and r u already in the desert? The mission which im playing is named Verdant Meadows and its the flying school in the desert.

Whats the name of ur mission and r u already in the desert? The mission which im playing is named Verdant Meadows and its the flying school in the desert.

Finally done all the flying at the school. Been to the next area. The gambling place. Done a mission or 2 for him. Have just done the one where the guy is changed on the front of the car and you gotta scare a confession out him. Also just stole some dynamite. Just trying a mission for the CIA called. Explosive situation Fenfur Ketchup was the guy on the front. All good fun. Glad i got passed the flying school. It was doing my head in.

Just been following this chick so i can steal her keycard. Shes goes into a sex shop and i follow. Then its says buy a GIMP suit. Then my PC does somethig funny. It starts settiing off what can only be called alarms. Is this meant to happen or as i figure its the copied game? Been running fine up till now. Hope its not fukced and that means i gotta get a new game and start all over again. :o

Jockstar

When you are in the sex shop you should see a clothes icon in front of you when you are told to get the gimp suit. Just walk into that icon and you will be interestingly attired!

If you have the "hot coffee" mod turned on, it gets interesting when you get back to her house, although it is easier to turn off hot coffee to complete the mission.

Bonsaimax

You will find armor available all over the place. Once you have some cash you can go to the Ammunition shop and get some for 200 credits.

It's been a few weeks since I started, but I think there is some armour in one of the back gardens of the grove street houses (where your save location is).

Good luck!

Buksida

If you are still stuck on the bouncing cars, you need to use the number pad keys on your keyboard at the point when the appropriate key(s) pass through the circle. I found it easier to reassign the keys to the up/down/side arrows just to get through this mission.

Jockstar

When you are in the sex shop you should see a clothes icon in front of you when you are told to get the gimp suit. Just walk into that icon and you will be interestingly attired!

If you have the "hot coffee" mod turned on, it gets interesting when you get back to her house, although it is easier to turn off hot coffee to complete the mission.

Hughden, can u explain me how DOES it gets interesting when the hot coffee mod is on? :o

Got to admit I'm struggling to make progress,its the driving that gets me,even using a game pad.

I cant catch that bugger on the motorbike in the early mission,and cant do the drive by shooting of the rival gangs,my car keeps catching fire.

Jockstar

I did and thats when something funny happened.ie the screen went blank and was making mad alarm type noises. I'll try soon to see if maybe its just a glich and has sorted itself out.

Got the gimp suit. Must have a glich that came ok. This game is great but i have noticed a few gliches. Have flew into the dam and parachuted out and set some bombs. Its cool.Curently off trying to steal 4 policebikes. You gotta get 4 bikes and get them onto a truck which moving. I managed 3. Its difficult but i only tried once. Also been and done some KIckstart comp.

Just got the minigun after passing the mission Black Project also the jetpack and gotta believe that minigun is ###### powerful after 2 hits a helicopter and a car cud b blown up. I started killing cops with it then after i had 5 star wanted level, cops in bulletproof vests came and i got killed! :o But i jsut completed the mission High Noon were u have to kill Pulaski and now im in Las Venturas baby! :D

hey everyone,

Could anyone send me these 2 files. I can't get the downloads working.

NudeGFV2.zip

Hotcoffee.zip

Much appreciated if anyone can help.

You can get armor from the train depot. Found it yesterday. Just finished the pimp mission, I am a pro pimper. Girls now pay me for sex. :o

hey everyone,

Could anyone send me these 2 files. I can't get the downloads working.

NudeGFV2.zip

Hotcoffee.zip

Much appreciated if anyone can help.

You can get armor from the train depot. Found it yesterday. Just finished the pimp mission, I am a pro pimper. Girls now pay me for sex.  :o

The best site to download it is from: www.gta-sanandreas.com :D

I'm stuck at the mission Saint Mark's Bistro where u have to fly to Liberty City. I can fly to Liberty City and after that when the time comes 2 shoot all those bad guys i fail. They are too many of them. Any recommendations for which weapons to use? How did u guys beat it? Thanks for help! :o

Bonsaimax

I also remember chasing Freddy to no avail for several attempts! The only thing I can suggest is to try several more attempts and try and learn the route to keep up with him. You do not need to catch him, if you can stick close for long enough there is a cutscene and then it is easy to kill him. I think I had around 15 attempts before I managed it! Not much help I am afraid; but keep trying and you will get there!