Gta: San Andreas Just Excellent!

Shivek

Beat the Cock can be found in two places, but I only know of one; on the beach near the lighthouse in Los Santos. It is only available two days a week (Saturday and Sunday); if it is available you will see the red circle. You need to get your cycling skill up before you are allowed to enter.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently palying 'Narc' . It has a GTA feel about it.

I am a Policeman on missions. I beat up drug dealers and take their drugs. Sometimes I turn it in, but sometimes take them myself (giving me extra powers - eg amphetamines make me run faster).

I can just wander around arresting or killing innocent citizens too.

If I top too many I may lose my Badge, (So in that sense its not true to life).

Edited by The_Eye_Of_Sauron

I am a Policeman on missions. I beat up drug dealers and take their drugs. Sometimes I turn it in, but sometimes take them myself (giving me extra powers - eg amphetamines make me run faster).

I heard about this game. The US parents were pissed off about the drug thing. So! Where can i buy it? And is it a good game?

At first, it was nothing more than a rumour. A "sex mini-game" in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, left in the code for the PC version and unlocked by inquisitive players. Then, as more and more information became available it seemed as though the sex game might be real. This revelation has lead to California Speaker pro-tem Yee blasting the ESRB for their apparent slip-up in examining all the content in the game. The ESRB has responded by pledging a "thorough and objective investigation" of the claims to get to the bottom of the situation. Commentary is available from Joystiq, GamesAreFun, and Buttonmashing.

Typical American "morals". It's ok to kill and maim but be prepared for big problems if little Kevin catches as much as a glimpse of a tit.

The graphics leaves everything to the imagination, the guy even keep his pants on during the "copulative acts". My wife's comment was: "is that all?"

Big F deal. Sheesh!

Edited by madsere

Are the graphics good? Gameplay and weapons good? Well, it maybe good but GTA is the king of these type of games in all aspects! :o

I'm thinking about killing her for her keycard. The chick always seems to be out whe i pop round. I think its for the best. Shoot her! :D  :D  :o

No dont kill her. Have a good time with her like I'm having seeing her nud_e. :D Hey Hughden, if u have the hot coffee mod then post some pics here. :D

I have the mod but there are plenty of photos already published on the web. After the initial novelty it is not that great anyway (must be my old age!!).

Right now I have put GTA on hold and am playing the GTR sports racing car game!

Hey Jockstar, which mission r u currently at? I just passed the bank mission and playing my last mission in Las Venturas. :o

Back in the hood now. Trying to take over some territory. I manage to get some and then get killed trying to get somemore. Will try again later. Done the bank job already. I know that i should have at least a mission to do once i get the key card from the chcik. But i'll leave that till later. I've just got Mad Doggs Rhymes back off Og Loc. So now back in the hood doing a few missions.

does anyone know if its available for sale yet at the regular software shops? (ie emporium, etc)

Dont think so. Might be waiting a while. Thats why i decidede to buy a hooky copy. 300 baht. Worth it IMO. I have been buying originals recently. Was gonna buy this when it came out. But just couldn't wait. Currently about 61% through this game. How about you Shivek?

does anyone know if its available for sale yet at the regular software shops? (ie emporium, etc)

Dont think so. Might be waiting a while. Thats why i decidede to buy a hooky copy. 300 baht. Worth it IMO. I have been buying originals recently. Was gonna buy this when it came out. But just couldn't wait. Currently about 61% through this game. How about you Shivek?

assuming panthip has it? /me looks at watch.

Well, did u check the exact percentage in the game stats or did u assume? After checking the exact percentage at the game stats I'm 55% thru this game. I'm just back in the hood but i still have some flying missions of Zero left in San Fierro. U got any left missions? Well, i have a mod which puts the Batmobile from Batman Begins in this game and i'll post its pic soon! :o

Currently on Los Desparados. i dont know how to recruit the gang members to come and fight with me . Any ideas?

Thats the second last mission of this game. Click the right mouse button (without holding any weapon) then press G or H and then they will be in ur gang.

The original is available. Saw copies at TukCom in Pattaya and am sure they will also be in BKK somewhere. Around 1600 baht for an imported version. The manual that comes with it is the best piece of packaging I have seen in a game; a travel guide to San Andreas! Beautifully presented and very funny.

Currently stuck in Vertical Bird where we have to steal the military jet. The Hydra (F-16) is so hard to control. How did u guys beat that mission?

Done it on the 2nd attempt. Also i'm using a game pad so its a lot easier.

Have to get familiar with moving the jet in and out of hover mode. I used the keypad plus a joystick. Once you have the hang of flying, take out the pursuing jets and then you can take your time attacking the targets; which are well surrounded by mountains so you need to be able to hover your way into an attack.

Then I nearly crashed the ###### thing landing it at the end of the mission!

Just passed the mission Home Coming and love how CJ gets back in the hood. I love how they show CJ telling Sweet about his mansion, achievements,etc but Sweet wants the hood. Also like Ballas has taken over the hood so now we provoke a gang war! Did u feel the same? I dont understand one thing, where are Big Smoke and Ryder? Hows my new avatar? :o

Yep. I understood it. Did you know that you can do missions on trains?.ie deliver cargo in set times to stations. I've left the hood for a while and just pissing around. Gambling , eating drinking and taking the chicks out. :o:D