Dog Kennel In Chiang Rai?

shadiadi

Thinking of taking a holiday for a few weeks, just wondering if anyone knows of any dog kennels here in Chiang Rai?

I know there are a few vets offering services but i don't want to leave my 10 month old dog in Thai jail like conditions.

We did try Lucky Dogs one night. It is a nice place but our Golden Retriever is used to much more attention than any boarding facility can provide, it seems. We have resorted to trying to train relatives to stay and look after our spoiled pooch.

I haven't been out of the country for two years, so guess that isn't working to plan yet. Things are progressing, however, so hopefully later this year we will be able to travel again. Personally I think dogs are better off in familiar surroundings. It is hard enough when their family is gone for awhile.

If you have better luck than we did, finding a place to board your dog in Chiang Rai, I would really like to know about it. Good luck with your search.

On the road to Wiang Chai, 1232 I believe it is, 5 or less kilos from the Sri Sai Mun intersection, on the south (right hand side) of the road while heading towards Wiang Chai, there is a sign for a dog kennel and arrow pointing down the soi, also to the right. Maybe can only see it if coming from the opposite direction (towards CR that is, as that is when I see it). Please forgive the spelling/distance mistakes if any,

On the road to Wiang Chai, 1232 I believe it is, 5 or less kilos from the Sri Sai Mun intersection, on the south (right hand side) of the road while heading towards Wiang Chai, there is a sign for a dog kennel and arrow pointing down the soi, also to the right. Maybe can only see it if coming from the opposite direction (towards CR that is, as that is when I see it). Please forgive the spelling/distance mistakes if any,

I have never noticed that sign but my wife says she thinks it is near the Esso station. Emmy Gold Kennel is what she remembers. We will have to take a look one day.

Edited by villagefarang