Change The Language In Office 2007

eladblum

I have found a similar problem with my gf's computer using windows XP , which has both Thai and English but it is English US , not English English or English Oz.. It is a take it or leave it option.! I put it down to be because it is a genuine bootlegge copy of Windows pruned downto fit on one disk so they can include all the other crap programes they install on computers in Tuk Com/Pantip.

I can't talk about Office 2007 but in older versions if they were installed in Thai you needed the original installation disk to change it to any other language because the display language has to be selected during installation but can be changed if you have the disk. Probably any disk with the same version could do the job.

opalhort

I think opalhort could be right; recently bought a new Asus laptop, don't use Word often and was a month till I realsied it was Thai-only and couln't be changed ( I tried).

Took it back to the dealer I bought from they re-loaded in English for no fee.

I think opalhort could be right; recently bought a new Asus laptop, don't use Word often and was a month till I realsied it was Thai-only and couln't be changed ( I tried).

Took it back to the dealer I bought from they re-loaded in English for no fee.

Thanks a lot! will go back to Big C and do so.