Swimming Pools In Pattaya Near Walking Street Or 2Nd Road

Neole

Are there any swimming pools for pay per day in pattaya on beach road or 2nd road? I'm thinking some hotels may allow swimming pool use per day.

I know of Mike's swimming pool, but I would prefer one that stays open later till 10 pm.

you could try the Lek on 2nd road, they also do a breakfast and dinner buffet in restuarant by the pool, I can't see why anybody would get upset if you spend some money on drinks and food while your there, has parking also.

Many hotels will let you use there pool for 100 baht.

Tonys Fitness Center on 3rd Road has a huge pool that closes at 11PM. At 10 PM I am often the only swimmer surrounded by palm trees.

He also has another small one with an artificial beach off Walking Street on Soi 16.

Many hotels will let you use there pool for 100 baht.

Tonys Fitness Center on 3rd Road has a huge pool that closes at 11PM. At 10 PM I am often the only swimmer surrounded by palm trees.

Im a member of Tonys but 3rd road is a little far and I need to be able to take my girlfriend and her 4 yr neice. They charge 220 baht for pool use which comes to 440 baht for the two of them.

The pool at Tony's walking street is convenient and they charge only 120 baht for pool use, but the neice is scared of the pool for some reason, maybe because its at a height.

you could try the Lek on 2nd road, they also do a breakfast and dinner buffet in restuarant by the pool, I can't see why anybody would get upset if you spend some money on drinks and food while your there, has parking also.

The pool had no water last time I went there.

You can use the pool at the Windy Inn at the end of walking street for 100 bht.

I just asked at the windy inn poolside and reception as well and they both said the swimming pool is for hotel guests use only.

Center Condo (Pattaya Tai, next to the Wat) has a nice pool and it costs nothing to use, just buy a drink at the Pool Bar and enjoy

Thanks will check it out.

You might have to bribe security 100 baht, to get them to let you through the card key entrance :unsure: