Game Of Chicken -hi-so Style - Hilarious

Bentley 7

QUOTE(Dakhar @ 2005-06-23 10:44:46)

Actually....  it is an Asian phenomenon.  (I know I may get flamed)

I say the above because I have seen it many time in Taiwan.  Truthfully you don't want to anger an Asian, they don't let things go, when they hit the the boiling point.  This is why I have always said...  I don't care what country you are, you don't want to mess with China.

obviously you've never lived in the middle east either....

we have a sort of two way/death wall road outside my kibbutz; several times have been caught in a long line of people in cars stuck behind an a...hole going one direction, facing, of course, an other a..hole coming from other direction ... with no room to menouver: a cliffover hang on one side, and a rock wall on the other (we call it wall of death road), and both screaming and cursing eachother, and no way to move, either forwards or back... saw it once with a bus and a large truck... in our case, the louder yeller (or nastier, punkier, mafia looking person) always wins except that the rest of us have to drive in reverse on an awful windy scary road to clear the way ... have watched taxi drivers 'boxing' over right of way....

i dont think its asian; it seems to be a 'man' thing.... (putting on kevlar)

QUOTE(Dakhar @ 2005-06-23 10:44:46)

Actually....  it is an Asian phenomenon.  (I know I may get flamed)

obviously you've never lived in the middle east either....

Yep, The machismo of the Ladino`s (Spanish Origin Central American`s) is the same, sadly....

:o

Idiots :D

Only in LOS

In the States they would have just shot at each other.

Yep, again, sadly the same in Guatemala... Except that prior to shooting, they would roll up their shirt sleeves, Tuck in their shirt, get their shoes polished by some street kid.

Why?

To show off their big watch, big belt buckle, and big boots.

Oh! and of course they would make sure everybody gets a good look at how big and "nice" their gun is.

<deleted>.

A favorite pasttime of young bored rich people here is to go around shooting out lampposts, other peoples cars, street dogs, or anything else that cathces their eye... This following far too much alcohol for their Latin metabolism to handle and doing copious amounts of columbian pure.

So juvenile, says I.

Well its nice to see that there are many people at TV that lived in other countries and don’t immediately respond with "only in LOS". This comment is usually from people that have never lived in another country other then Thailand (excluding their own of course).

You see this sort of behavior all over the world. There is just something that happens when you put a man (and to a lesser extent, a woman) in an automobile. In the 5 or so Asian countries I have lived, IMHO the worst for this had to be China.

TH

Well its nice to see that there are many people at TV that lived in other countries and don’t immediately respond with "only in LOS". This comment is usually from people that have never lived in another country other then Thailand (excluding their own of course).

You see this sort of behavior all over the world.  There is just something that happens when you put a man (and to a lesser extent, a woman) in an automobile. In the 5 or so Asian  countries I have lived, IMHO the worst for this had to be China.

TH

You are so correct.

Here they say (and I`m so tired of hearing it :D:D:D )

"Only in Guatemala"

So juvenile, says I again.