Pawn Shops

tonymontana32

You probably wont get much from a pawn shop,why not post the specs in Classifieds and get some offers,I might be interested myself

I'm not selling it and I dont need much as i wll only be pawning it for a few days at the most...you see i work here with a good salary but i spent a wee bit too much this month as it was my 3 year old daughters birthday (spoiled her rotten), i have money but i just need an extra few grand or so as i am doing a visa run to Laos on 27th 3 days before i get paid....and i like to enjoy myself for a couple of days in Laos if you get my drift '-)

You probably wont get much from a pawn shop,why not post the specs in Classifieds and get some offers,I might be interested myself

I'm not selling it and I dont need much as i wll only be pawning it for a few days at the most...you see i work here with a good salary but i spent a wee bit too much this month as it was my 3 year old daughters birthday (spoiled her rotten), i have money but i just need an extra few grand or so as i am doing a visa run to Laos on 27th 3 days before i get paid....and i like to enjoy myself for a couple of days in Laos if you get my drift '-)

Assuming you do pawn the laptop and then get it back after payday, it appears your spending habits may have you pawning the laptop again before the end of next month.

Most pawn shops will accept foreigners who live here(with a address in Thailand).

They don't give much for items such as laptops, camera's, etc. They prefer gold.

The interest rate's are very reasonable, so don't worry about that.

Don't forget to see the expire date of you pawning, after that date you will lose your property.

yes there is a pawn shop beside sukhumvit main street

between soi 73 -77

about 500 meter from bts on nut

i walk thru thr everyday

Cheers mate, that's the kind of info i need!! Much appreciated axllau i will go there tomorrow to see what they will give me. Do you know if they accept electronic items?

yes there is a pawn shop beside sukhumvit main street

between soi 73 -77

about 500 meter from bts on nut

i walk thru thr everyday

Cheers mate, that's the kind of info i need!! Much appreciated axllau i will go there tomorrow to see what they will give me. Do you know if they accept electronic items?

sorry dude

i just walk pass by

never go inside

You are wrong as i have done it a few times myself when i used to live in Pattaya

A few extra grand in Baht I assume. Less than $100? Done it before?

Living the dream ...

You are wrong as i have done it a few times myself when i used to live in Pattaya

A few extra grand in Baht I assume. Less than $100? Done it before?

Living the dream ...

If you cant post a decent answer then why post? I work here with a beautiful 3 year old daughter & wife so yes in fact i am "living the dream". Ya fuc_kin muppet!!!

If you cant post a decent answer then why post? I work here with a beautiful 3 year old daughter & wife so yes in fact i am "living the dream". Ya fuc_kin muppet!!!

Hah hah hah! Nice!!

There are a couple at the Klong Tan (Petchaburi) end of Sukhumvit 71, haven't been in them, but I think there are at least 2 pawn shops up there.

Good luck!