Condo Room For 3000 Baht Per Month (Excluding Electric/Water) Near Walking Street?

Neole

Does anyone know of room for 3000 baht per month for long time lease near walking street? Price excluding water and electricity. Preferably near Tony's gym at walking street.

If not, anywhere near Tony's 3rd road gym?

• Like 1

There is a run down hotel /guesthouse off Walking street ( think its around soi 16 that connects with 2 nd road .It has many bar girls staying there and has a monthly rental around B3,000 ( but maybe you have to share the room with a bar girl ? :) )

You're not going to get a palace in that area at that price. An old flame of mine used to rent a room in Lucky Apartments, which may be the place referred to by Thaifan2 above, I'm not sure. It's a run-down block which used to be painted white but is now a grimy grey, about 3 stories high I think. Wander along Soi Pratumnak past Marine Plaza and the Bonbon supermarket towards the junction with Thappraya Road, and it's on the right hand side. She was paying 2500 Baht/month for a basic fan room. Very small and depressing, but cheap as chips and a great location for her workplace in Walking Street.

Using the word Condo, I presume you mean somewhere with shard facilities like Communal Swimming Pool, Communal Gym, 24Hr Security, Service Lifts, Secure parking for car or bike, etc? cheesy.gif

In reality you will be lucky to find anything for 3K as most Thais working in Pattaya pay more than that for a room which the normally have to share, do not expect a room with a window that lets in day light or any of the above except for security, the woman who hangs around at the entrance to hassle those behind with the rent, and may be renting out vacant rooms on a short time basis. violin.gif

Er.. its not for me but for my girlfriend. When I come here we move to a hotel. Currently her room is a little far off in north pattaya.

I need it near Tony's because I just got her a tony's gym membership.

There are rooms close to the flyover on 3rd road for around 3500 baht. On the same soi as the Country Pub. Walking distance to either gym, though best for the Soi 16 gym.

Thanks will check it out.

There is a run down hotel /guesthouse off Walking street ( think its around soi 16 that connects with 2 nd road .It has many bar girls staying there and has a monthly rental around B3,000 ( but maybe you have to share the room with a bar girl ? :) )

Thanks I am staying very there will check it out.

You're not going to get a palace in that area at that price. An old flame of mine used to rent a room in Lucky Apartments, which may be the place referred to by Thaifan2 above, I'm not sure. It's a run-down block which used to be painted white but is now a grimy grey, about 3 stories high I think. Wander along Soi Pratumnak past Marine Plaza and the Bonbon supermarket towards the junction with Thappraya Road, and it's on the right hand side. She was paying 2500 Baht/month for a basic fan room. Very small and depressing, but cheap as chips and a great location for her workplace in Walking Street.

Thanks for the detailed tip. I will look it up. Hope they have rooms with airconditioning though.

Tony's is in the "rent a room" business himself, maybe because you are already his customer you will be able to get a discount, last thing i heard is he was going to kick out Pluto because he's always nicking the lao-cao from the frail hands of Nicky, so he might have a vacant place soon....

There are places, but will be in buildings of mostly Thais and will NOT be air-conditioned. The building I stay in is 5,000 baht a month with air, 3.500 a month fan. There are only myself and one other Farang in the building, the rest are Thais. I live off Third Road not to far from Tony's.

There are places, but will be in buildings of mostly Thais and will NOT be air-conditioned. The building I stay in is 5,000 baht a month with air, 3.500 a month fan. There are only myself and one other Farang in the building, the rest are Thais. I live off Third Road not to far from Tony's.

Yes I need a thai building, the building neednt be air conditioned just the room.

5k is little over budget, unless that includes electricity and water. 3-3.5k is maximum. 7-11 and somtam stall right down preferably :)

Yes I need a thai building, the building neednt be air conditioned just the room.

5k is little over budget, unless that includes electricity and water. 3-3.5k is maximum. 7-11 and somtam stall right down preferably :)

The apartments(RC) are located at the centre of this map.

Pics and info here

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Er.. its not for me but for my girlfriend. When I come here we move to a hotel. Currently her room is a little far off in north pattaya.

I need it near Tony's because I just got her a tony's gym membership.

So you reckon if you put her up close to the gym she's going to go. You certainly have a lot of trust in this girl.

It's good you've got her on a tight budget, but that works against you too as she'll be looking for ways to supplement her allowance. You just can't win if you're supporting a girl in the heart of Pattaya, but at least you're not spending much.

Thanks JiuJitsu - these both look nice. Im unable to open the soidb.com links for some reason. Will do and look up the apartments today.

RC Place

THB 3,500 - 5,000/Month

Pattaya 3rd Rd, Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri

Type: Apartment

Area: South Pattaya

URL:

No Info. / TEL: 038-252-823-4, 038-252-823-4