50,000B Min Monthy Wage Required To Be Taxible

I believe that for many western nationalities in order to get a work permit you must make 50,000b.

Many English teachers do not make this, so do they pay tax as if they were making 50,000b?

What if you were working part time?

Anyone have a link for the min monthly wage required for each country?

Cheers

Edited by haveaniceday

30000 is the minimum usually for an worker, teachers, volunteer don't have this requirement.

there is no minimum to be granted a WP, the THB 50,000 the OP talks about is for extension of stay based on employment and varies based on nationality, and whether you are taxed or not is based on whether you are over or under the tax thresehold, if over you are paying tax

Thanks for the replies,

Yep, that was the list, i had seen it on Thai Visa before but couldn't fins it in a search anywhere.

So teachers do not have a min wage for an extension. Can English teachers get a visa / work permit for part time work. say 5 hours a week?

Thank you

Immigration accepts a minimum of 4 hours for an extension of stay based on study or volunteering, so I suspect that will also do for employment. )But of course they might question if you have sufficient funds to stay in Thailand and like to know if you have other sources of income).