Criminal Lawyer

Beanster1

To cut a long story short, had someone who I'd lent my car to forge documents to transfer my car into their name (just as I had finished payments) and then sold the car. Not hopeful that I can get my car(or the money) back from them, but I feel that GE finance were culpable for signing my car over when I wasn't there. Me thinks I need some professional advice.

Anyway, any good recommendations?

Cheers

If u r in suratthani, i can recommend a lawyer. He is good, he help me to fight off a divorce case, without need to pay that lady a single cent.

I was also nearly got cheated by SCB leasing in bkk. After transfering the car back to my name last week, the officer hold the car reg book, and not wiling to give it back to me. Telling me to sign the letter to give him power to transfer, but not stated to transfer or to do any amentmends. Until i hv to lodge a police report. They even lost my document, when doing the transferring. I sent to them twice my doc. Becareful with tis leasing company. The lab can test the signature, if it is not sign by u. Once proven, hope u give that person to the maximum punishment.

GE obviously broke the law and should be held responsible. Try to get the actions of GE publicized and threaten them with a lawsuit. They may just reach a settlement.

They hv their own law team. Try go to the higher management level in bkk or their H/Q. May be can help.

someone who I'd lent my car to

is she hot ?

god what a country !

ur better off chalking this one up to experience (or lack thereof)

u got the resources to take on the legal dept of the 5th biggest company in the world ?

Edited by jackdawson