Translation

yougomarblemountain

I'm guessing "Jig" or "Jik" is a girl, and the guy who wrote the message is saying the girl he wrote it to spends more time chasing after "Jik" than after guys, so he's going home. He may be making some kind of insinuation about the girl's sexual orientation here.

I could be wrong though--I think we need more context to make any kind of definative assessment.

Do you know the names of the people involved? Thai is often very ambiguous about who did what to whom, since it's assumed that the parties involved in communication already know this information. Pronouns are often omitted, and names may be first person, second person, or third person. The name Jik could translate as me, you, or her depending on the context, but I think we can discount it meaning you, since it's clear that Jik is being chased after and it's unlikely that somebody would be chasing themselves.

If the person who sent the message is Jik, then it says, "You spend more time chasing after me than you do going after guys... I'm going home."

If it's from a third party, it says "You spend more time chasing after her (Jik) than you do going after guys... I'm going home."

I think it should be จิก not จิ๊ก.

จิก is a slang which used in the meaning of being nagging, ex. You girlfriend keeps on calling you and ask "what are you doing?", "Where are you going?", "You are going with whom?", etc. It's kind of annoying.

ตามจิ๊กยิ่งกว่าผู้ชายอีกนะ กรุกลับบ้านนะเนี่ย

- (she)keep on nagging at me much more than any guy (would do with any girl), see, I'm going home (but she keeps on calling me. It's annoying)