Where To Watch Mls In Bangkok?

Leelas

I'm a fan of major league soccer and I'm wondering if anyone knows where to watch it in Bangkok. I know, the American league really isn't the most popular, but as a football-loving American, I must get my fix somehow. Can anyone help?

• 1 month later...

Not going to find much luck, I'm afraid. Your only bet is if ESPN ever shows matches, which I understand they MAY do randomly. Before they would never even show the MLS Cup Final, though I thought they perhaps did in the last couple years. I could be completely wrong, I just thought I heard they did. Check the ESPNstar website and schedule.

And, seriously? Need your football fix? How about the Premier League starting in a week? I watch the occasional MLS match because I live in the US now and am American, as well, but I would much rather watch the Premier League than the MLS. Far higher quality of play, of course, and much more exciting. I'll watch the Sounders as they're my team or an occasional L.A. Galaxy or Red Bulls match (particularly with Henry there now, want to see how they do), but most matches I find pretty boring, to be honest.

Anyway, your best bet is to go to MLSnet.com and pay for their service to watch matches online, which is $39 per season. Not bad if you truly love watching MLS. I dont' know if you have access to all matches but you can watch many.