All-Night Street?

bendejo

Channel News Asia had a show on Bangkok at night. As opposed to the usual tawdry stuff about bargirls and katoeys this one was actually kind Disney quality, and my attention faded. The host was on a street that he said was open 24 hours, showed a bustling market in the wee hours etc. If anybody caught it, where was that? Definitely wasn't Suk.

Channel News Asia had a show on Bangkok at night. As opposed to the usual tawdry stuff about bargirls and katoeys this one was actually kind Disney quality, and my attention faded. The host was on a street that he said was open 24 hours, showed a bustling market in the wee hours etc. If anybody caught it, where was that? Definitely wasn't Suk.

Huay Kwang night market probably.

Theres a few. Huay Kwang is one selling mostly boring stuff for girls, clothes, a curiously large selection of stalls selling drug apparatus, some dvds and trinkets and some ok food places.

Theres an electronics one, by which I mean plugs, adaptors, cheap stuff which fell off lorries, fuses, wires, etc.. which is near the fortress area towards khao san.. maybe someone can be more precise for me.

There's a flower market open all night somewhere.