Burgers

N47HAN

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to make my own get the butcher to mince the Beef not too much Fat mix with herbs a little breadcrumbs and an egg to bind can put finely chopped onions in and BBQ. You can make them spicey with Chilli or Cajun spices even add some Garam Masala for an Indian Burger.

Somehow though I think that that might be too much work and you are looking for ready made, try Mr Moo. Good Luck

I just go to Villa Market Chalong and buy some lean ground beef and make it a bit bigger than size of the bun, as it gets smaller when cooked. They also have ground round. Sometimes I get chicken breasts and BBQ them put it on a bun. Where do you live? Carrefoure and Tops have ground beef too.

The best beefburgers I can find are in the Patong Deli. Look in the meat freezer, or ask the staff. I often have to order to suit the slice thickness I prefer.

You could have asked me.... :whistling:

Gerd

Will be soon bud :)

Thought you only did sausages ?

I just go to Villa Market Chalong and buy some lean ground beef and make it a bit bigger than size of the bun, as it gets smaller when cooked. They also have ground round. Sometimes I get chicken breasts and BBQ them put it on a bun. Where do you live? Carrefoure and Tops have ground beef too.

and Tesco Lotus

Just made myself 2 burgers from 250G groundbeef, 2 teaspoons pepper, little bit salt, and some Worchestershire saus. Do them by hand until they are as fine grinded as you prefere, heat one side, ad cheese and prepare bun and stuff to liking. No MSG or other sh-t, 70 baht for 2 x QP, and best there is. Ground beef takes 3 minutes to evolve to hamburgers, and is 150-200 baht/kg.

The best beefburgers I can find are in the Patong Deli. Look in the meat freezer, or ask the staff. I often have to order to suit the slice thickness I prefer.

You could have asked me.... :whistling:

Gerd

Will be soon bud :)

Thought you only did sausages ?

Nathan, I should send you our product lists...

Gerd

Yes. The 100% ground beef is the best I have found to make burgers with. You can also get really great fresh buns from the bakery.

where is the patong deli?

On 200 year road (song roi pee), about 200m before the main post office.

It's also called Rat-U-Thit road.

I like to make my own get the butcher to mince the Beef not too much Fat mix with herbs a little breadcrumbs and an egg to bind can put finely chopped onions in and BBQ.

The subject is hamburgers, not meatloaf - only 100% beef is acceptable for burgers -  but sounds good anyway.

Too lazy to cook at home so I get my burgers at the Super Burger in front of The Cheers Bar in Rawai.

His super burger is truly super!

But now I'm fat, have to lose 5 kilos, so won't be seeing any super burgers for a couple months, whoa is me............

If I would have time today no problem at all...

Try Joe's Downstairs!

Next time when I have them on my BBQ I will tell you early enough :)

Gerd

HI Good one and i could use some german sausage as well now that i got Hela curry gewurz ketchup

Have heard that Skipper in Royal also have good burger??

HI Good one and i could use some german sausage as well now that i got Hela curry gewurz ketchup

Have heard that Skipper in Royal also have good burger??

Have never been to "Skippers" but had a good burger at "Les Anges" in RPM.

Gerd

I like to make my own get the butcher to mince the Beef not too much Fat mix with herbs a little breadcrumbs and an egg to bind can put finely chopped onions in and BBQ.

The subject is hamburgers, not meatloaf - only 100% beef is acceptable for burgers - but sounds good anyway.

Absolutely! No self-respecting burger lover would ever use "fillers". A real burger is all beef! thumbsup.gif

HI

Ended up in Joes, 180G burger, not bad but a little expensive, with bacon and cheese 700 Baht

i buy sausage from Mr. Moo and then i put some cuts in them before i put them on a hot frying pan and fry them till they are very dark and then i put curry powder over them. But i love the curry ketchup.

post-27591-000873000 1278852981_thumb.jp

Dear oh dear. Nearly 30 US for a burger? And the irony is that 'Joe's' is such a poor place. It trades on a location that isn't exactly world class, the seating is poor, the staff are even poorer, and the food/drink prices are the biggest joke you could imagine. 150 baht for a small beer???? It has the reputation of being 'exclusive', and in reality, is nothing more than a down market, 'wannabe' kind of place.which only 'posuer's' could be interested in.

'