Bumspray

Andreas84

Try this product.

Cost is about USD 30, but there is no need to reach back and point the nozzel. Just turn the knob and wiggle a bit until you hit the right spot.

post-38575-006978300 1278148840_thumb.jp

post-38575-085393700 1278148857_thumb.jp

post-38575-066492000 1278149068_thumb.jp

For those who are looking for something to keep handy in case you are in the woods/on the road and need to take a "big healthy one" here is a lifesaver. The Toto Portable Bidet

post-38575-061547600 1278149317_thumb.jp

post-38575-004754500 1278149327_thumb.jp

And of course there are the high end models: Toto

Enjoy and keep yourself clean! :thumbsup:

TheWalkingMan

Anyone have experience with any portable bidet products, such as the one Mentioned in the quoted post? As I am going to the UK for a while, I might buy one to use while I am there. I see most of them only have a water tank of around 200 ml, so I guess it must be far from having the real thing, but still better than toilet paper alone. Any product recommendations?

• 2 weeks later...

Have tried a couple of models in Australia available at Homepro bought when in Thailand.

Generally very easy to set up after a plumber instals a tapped fitting to branch off from the usual toilet inlet. Even the threads here are the same as Thailand.

Only problem I have found is that the normal BG hose membrane, contained within the outer spiral, is very thin and not strong. Thus with the much higher water pressure, these hoses normally crap-out after a short while. Particularly at the "gun" end.

Lately have found a quite strong locally available hose, so waiting to see if that provides a more reliable outcome.