Looking For A Good Gynecologist

StrongView

The wife and I would like to have a baby. She's not pregnant yet (just quit the birth control) but are looking around at gynecologists to meet with to get an idea of what is out there. Thinking Samitivej on Sukhumvit is the way to go. They seem to portray a "mothers best interest" sort of image. We are both vegetarian, so having a doc whom is willing to work with us without bashing vegetarianism and forcing my wife to believe she needs to eat dead animals to have a healthy baby would be what we're looking for. Anyway, if anyone could recommend a good gyne they have seen in Bangkok and the reason why they feel so, it would be much appreciated. You can PM me if you'd rather contact me that way. Thanks a lot. -Matt

some dead animals are for sure good for developing a baby.....

Else you get some troubles with the amount of protein. Depends on which kind of vegetarian you are. If she eats eggs protein is no problem at all. With milk you can also do a lot. But without animals protein it is getting difficult (but not impossible).

My staff here wanted to eat a living lizard, that might be also a way to avoid eating "dead" animals, eat them alive.....

(by the way I did not allow to eat the lizard)

The wife and I would like to have a baby.  She's not pregnant yet (just quit the birth control) but are looking around at gynecologists to meet with to get an idea of what is out there.  Thinking Samitivej on Sukhumvit is the way to go.  They seem to portray a "mothers best interest" sort of image.  We are both vegetarian, so having a doc whom is willing to work with us without bashing vegetarianism and forcing my wife to believe she needs to eat dead animals to have a healthy baby would be what we're looking for.  Anyway, if anyone could recommend a good gyne they have seen in Bangkok and the reason why they feel so, it would be much appreciated.  You can PM me if you'd rather contact me that way.  Thanks a lot. -Matt