Woman Arrested For Masturbating

march

Police raid spa, arrest sex workers

By THE NATION ON SUNDAY

Nonthaburi

Published on July 4, 2010

Police arrested the operator of an illegal spa in Nonthaburi and his female employees on Friday night, who were accused of doing sex work.

Police officers from the Crime Suppression Division on Human Trafficking arranged for an informant to buy sex from a prostitute at the Penthouse Spa in Pakkret district before they stormed in and arrested owner Siriphat Senanoot, 23.

Police arrested Joy, a 20-year-old female masseuse, while she used her hand to masturbate the informant.

Police then arrested six other female employees aged from 20 to 25.

Police said the spa had been opened illegally. Previously, they were told it offered masturbation as a special service for Bt1,000 up to Bt2,500 a time.

The women were taken to Pakkret police station.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/07/04/national/Police-raid-spa-arrest-sex-workers-30132998.html

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:jerk: = 2,500 baht

No no no, the poor guy had just been biten by a snake at the helpful girl was sucking the posion out.

At 2,500 guess they werent doing too much business.

Anyway I digress, did it result in a happy ending?

Police arrested Joy, a 20-year-old female masseuse, while she used her hand to masturbate the informant.

I think there are too many posters on TVF ready and willing to deride the Thai police in their efforts to cut down on crime. I'd be more than willing to offer my time and services to aid them in their valiant attempts to stop the flesh trade. If they want me to go around massage places getting wanked off without having to pay then my telephone number is 081...........

:)

Oil massage we all know its more than massage! haha

I have to disagree.. it depends where you take an oil massage. In khao sarn or outside the tourist area's an oil massage is an oil massage nothing more.. however near nana they always offer extra services.

Edited by cdnvic
edited quote

I ca not believe there are prostitutes in the spa's.:rolleyes:

PS. I always thought what happens in the room is a private matter and not only its called entrapment but not sure how the owner is responsible.

Entrapment? You want special massage - tap tap? :lol:

LOL, what was said in the room is he say/she say, NO?unless the cop had a recorder and even then "special" has many meanings.

If you ask me, nothing but a publicity stunt and clearly someone did not pay someone.

I guess he was angry they did not wait 2 minutes...

But what a chock that they raid a 'unlicensed' spa with 6 workers when a few other places around here have 10+ times more girls working and have had it for many many years...but then again, they are owned partly by politicians and police captains most of them... nice places thou'.

The BIB are seriously hurting if they need to resort to this shake down, very slimy, no pun intended. Perhaps they are trying to drive the price up by saying they were charging 1000-2500???

Entrapment? You want special massage - tap tap? :lol:

LOL, what was said in the room is he say/she say, NO?unless the cop had a recorder and even then "special" has many meanings.

If you ask me, nothing but a publicity stunt and clearly someone did not pay someone.

Yes, that just about says it all.

They deserve to be arrested for the prices they were charging for that particular service. A quarter of that would be too much. :blink:

Should be:

"Thai girl gave a helping hand to an unsatisfied Thai man."

Edited by sirchai

They deserve to be arrested for the prices they were charging for that particular service. A quarter of that would be too much.  :blink:

Should be:

"Thai girl gave a helping hand to an unsatisfied foreigner."

Sounds like a Thai Massage place to me. "Thai girl gives helping hand to uncover BIB?"

I wonder if there is any evidence?? This is indeed a 'sticky subject'!!!

Kothoot na Khrap Khon Thai, this is a part of your culture. The full come and go body massage. The bad foreigners produced prostitutes. Arrai na?

They deserve to be arrested for the prices they were charging for that particular service. A quarter of that would be too much. :blink:

Should be:

"Thai girl gave a helping hand to an unsatisfied foreigner."

Sounds like a Thai Massage place to me. "Thai girl gives helping hand to uncover BIB?"

LOL, I think now it makes sense.

BIB always get it for free, and this time he had to pay-so the crack down.lol

or they always gave him helping mouth, so he was not happy about the hand

Police raid spa, arrest sex workers

By THE NATION ON SUNDAY

Nonthaburi

Published on July 4, 2010

Police arrested the operator of an illegal spa in Nonthaburi and his female employees on Friday night, who were accused of doing sex work.

Police officers from the Crime Suppression Division on Human Trafficking arranged for an informant to buy sex from a prostitute at the Penthouse Spa in Pakkret district before they stormed in and arrested owner Siriphat Senanoot, 23.

Police then arrested six other female employees aged from 20 to 25.

Police said the spa had been opened illegally. Previously, they were told it offered masturbation as a special service for Bt1,000 up to Bt2,500 a time.

The women were taken to Pakkret police station.

http://www.nationmul...s-30132998.html

Oh come'on, for the love of God, how much more silly can this country look to not just the outside world - hey Somchai! There is one, despite what your fellow Nationalists tell you - (and no, the Thais are not simply 'patriotic' as suggested on another thread, they're downright nationalistic/xenaphobes, in a fluffy kind of way), but to those of us who live here too.

Oh yeah! Forgot that brilliant idea of some plod presenting a used condom as evidence against some other poor bar tart. Christ, do try and grow up.:blink:

Edited by evanson