Le Meridian Hotel And Spa Gift Certificate

sailaway2000

I was the lucky winner of TWO FREE NIGHTS of DELUXE ACCOMMODATION at the Le Meridien Hotel and Spa at the US July 4th Celebrations yesterday.

I don't need them ..... and am will to let them go for far less than the 64,000 baht they are worth.

If you are interested, send me a PM and we can discuss details.

Oh, they are valid until Sept 30, 2010.

Thanks

Given that the most expensive Deluxe accomodation (deluxe hardly being their best rooms) averages 4600THB per night on their website, you'd have to have one hel_l of a lot of spa treatment to get through another 56,000THB in two days!

was at the Chiang Rai one during songkran - peak season" with maybe 5% - 10% occupancy. Got cheap rate - about 3k baht per night, free dinner one night, free breakfast.....and a room upgrade. ( fantastic room - nice).

Not a good time to be a Hotelier !

Ya Ya Ya...

ya got my typo...6,400 baht which includes the VAT and other taxes. sheesh!!!! for TWO NIGHTS w/ Breakfast for two!!!!!

I was the winner of the Flight of the Gibbons, good for two flights. I'm not sure of the value but I would think they are close to the same value as your hotel deal. I'm not up to flying like a Gibbon, would you be interested in a trade?

BB

Well there has been several prices given by people trying to cheapen the hotel [ It is overpriced ] They have rooms for over 20,000Baht a night there also.

The long and the short of it is you are going to get a package like you have never experienced before. Unless you won one before or have unlimited funds.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...