Devices To Measure Sugar Levels ?

miodo2009

There are several models sold here but very few people do checks so not all drug stores will stock or have test strips. It is not cheap and they never have current models so I have used Ebay to obtain for wife from UK. Currently using Accu-Chek Aviva model which uses the least amount of blood I have found (wife not happy with Dracula models sold here). Although they claim it is now available in Thailand I still have not seen anywhere. What is being sold are older Accu-chek and OneTouch models. Wife only uses occasionally so any extra cost is more than off-set by the smaller cut to obtain blood (I have to do that part) and the multiclix is not even felt (if I am lucky).

Any good drug store, Terumo have a Thai web site I have tried Accu- Check but can not get the test strips here no problem getting the test caps for thr medi safe i use this every day this model i feel beats all the rest on the market

Accu-Chek make a line of models and they don't all use the same strips so you have to be careful. Also test strips are something that is a target for fake products so you have to use extra caution. We did get counterfeit product from a large drug store here in Bangkok a few years ago (OneTouch) which were giving readings all over the place and checked batch numbers on internet to find it was not real.