Thaivisa Lady Appreciation Thread...

What is it about the ladies of ThaiVisa?

There is something very appealing about ladies who share our appreciation of Thailand and who grace the forum like intelligent, anonymous sirens, but ones that you could take down the pub and get rat arsed with. :D

I have had the pleasure of knowing LovelyCutie and Sego and of meeting Siamese Kitty, Gisele and Nat, what a woman! :D

I have had the pleasure of speaking to Boo on the phone and have sat on Candyflip's lap.

Why is it that we love the TV femmes so much, is it because they are emancipated from the mindset which plagues so many of the woman back home who have their assumptions about Thailand and men who go or reside there?

I've yet to have the pleasure of meeting our Donna, and the same goes for the feisty but aimiable Kat who's feathers I once ruffled though we settled our differences and can nowadays post in harmony. :D

Who are the elusive newcomers such as JoJo and what gender is Rinrada? :D

And what about the mysterious yet divine Sbk, watching over the forum like the black cat in her avatar waiting to pounce on unwelcome trolls and morons and throw them out of the door, held open and slammed shut by Boo, a team working together like the ThaiVisa equivalent to Charlies Angels.

They are the opposite sex yet they are the same as us. :D

What brought these ladies to ThaiVisa.com and who is your favourite?

:o

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something very appealing about ladies who share our appreciation of Thailand and who grace the forum like intelligent, anonymous sirens, but ones that you could take down the pub and get rat arsed with. :D

I have had the pleasure of knowing LovelyCutie and Sego and of meeting Siamese Kitty, Gisele and Nat, what a woman! :D

I have had the pleasure of speaking to Boo on the phone and have sat on Candyflip's lap.

Why is it that we love the TV femmes so much, is it because they are emancipated from the mindset which plagues so many of the woman back home who have their assumptions about Thailand and men who go or reside there?

I've yet to have the pleasure of meeting our Donna, and the same goes for the feisty but aimiable Kat who's feathers I once ruffled though we settled our differences and can nowadays post in harmony. :D

Who are the elusive newcomers such as JoJo and what gender is Rinrada?  :D

And what about the mysterious yet divine Sbk, watching over the forum like the black cat in her avatar waiting to pounce on unwelcome trolls and morons and throw them out of the door, held open and slammed shut by Boo, a team working together like the ThaiVisa equivalent to Charlies Angels.

Hey Scamp... you've met Honeyen too... how could you forget her... :D

..That's not to say all the others aren't just as lovely mind, because the ones I have met were most lovely... (you know who you are) :D

totster :D

Edited by Totster

Scamp,

What a wonderful, expressive and kind posting Scamp.

Well spoken, written, er - youknowwhatImean - and yes, hats off to the ladies. Chok Dii, Khrap, TV Femmes.

(where´s that wai-ing smilie?)

Kayo.

PS:

:D :D :D

ROTFAMLO

Ooooeerrr...

ROTFLMAO

:D:D:D:o

SiameseKitty , Bina and sbk

bambi :o

ps.. i'd love to love all femme and guys here, but i just dont know them

ps2 for guy .. i vote Jeff1 , Kringle, Totster , Jai Dee,The Gentleman Scamp and dr_strangelove

Edited by BambinA

I would have to say that my favorite is Dr. Pat Pong .

Oh , Oh , ladies.. ok, the above post distracted me .

I like them all ! I could not say it any better than GS has already done .

But for me special mention's go to Bina who has always helped me out . Thank you . LC already knows how I feel about her . But the new girl Bambi who is Thai and does not need to be here , comes here to answer questions about Thailand just to help us out . Sweet , smart , can cook and never has a bad word to say about anyone . Even when they deserve it .

She will be my favorite Thai visa lady . And she has good taste in her favorite picks , I must say . Well one pick was good anyway :o

Boon Mee

I know you're quite fond of me Gent, but sorry - I'm spoken for! :o

That's right Boon Mee... you wouldn't want to cheat on your special Kathoey now, would you.. :D

You tell that ex-OZ Special forces dude he's a Katoey.

I want to be there for the blood! :D

I am yet to meet in person any of the ladies on TV... :D

Maybe one day... :o

I do however enjoy reading their posts and glean a certain amount of their personality from what they say... :D

I really enjoy Boo's "cut to the chase" no-nonsense thread stoppers... scolding like a school teacher, and getting people focussed on the real issues again... :D

Three Thai ladies on the Forum that I always read their posts... LC, BambinA, and impossible_me... all very different personalities, but always entertaining and sanook!

:D

Boon Im about as "special" as a jar of marmite :D

Nat has always been my favourite, she has a great attitude on life and sounds rather sexy to :D (although Ive never met her :D )

Siamese Kitty was a nice lady, but a woman over 100kgs dont do much for me :D:D

Candyflip, well candyflip, absolute beauty from what I have seen - very nice lady!

LC, well Ive seen LC more times than any of my family of the last few years, so more like a mate and a great lady.

The other girl at Scampys going away was a good laugh, cant remember her nick though - she gave as good as she took, I was laughing all night. She had black hair and brown eyes and spoke Thai. :o

Edited by Tornado

I know a few through pm and IM... hvnt got a chance to meet anyone... Met LC and SiameseKitty at pissup party but I was "out of order"... :D ....

Is my days in Bangkok getting over? :o Is this what written for me... I am waiting for some answers.... If I stay back in BKK... I'll sure meet a few...

Forums are largely populated by males, usually males with active, vibrant social lives and lots of friends.

Their degree of social sophistication is directly correlated with their level of posts.

So, when women arrive in such Forums, they are objects of interest - because invariably they are 'up for it' - ie game on for a shag with one of the Forum Ubermensch.

Forums are largely populated by males, usually males with active, vibrant social lives and lots of friends.

Their degree of social sophistication is directly correlated with their level of posts.

So, when women arrive in such Forums, they are objects of interest - because invariably they are 'up for it' - ie game on for a shag with one of the Forum Ubermensch.

So who who'd ye like to shag then?

That just came right out , did'nt it ?

So did you get to shag the ones that you've met in person then?

He'd have to apply for a day release card to leave his closet first methinks... :o

Who are the elusive newcomers such as JoJo and what gender is Rinrada?  :D

Hey Scamp... you've met Honeyen too... how could you forget her... :D

..That's not to say all the others aren't just as lovely mind, because the ones I have met were most lovely... (you know who you are) :D

Honeyen for me also. :D

I would have to say that my favorite is Dr. Pat Pong .

Oh , Oh , ladies.. ok,  the above post distracted me .

I like them all !  I could not say it any better than GS has already done .

But for me special mention's go to Bina who has always helped me out . Thank you . LC already knows how I feel about her . But the new girl Bambi who is Thai and does not need to be here , comes here to answer questions about Thailand just to help us out . Sweet , smart , can cook and never has a bad word to say about anyone . Even when they deserve it .

She will be my favorite Thai visa lady . And she has good taste in her favorite picks , I must say . Well one pick was good anyway  :D

That just came right out , did'nt it ?

Intended as a pun , compris n'est pas ?