Thaivisa Lady Appreciation Thread...

And I can confirm Bambi is hilarious :o I can't wait to meet her.

I also can't leave out the other great TV chicks: Pearl, Shola, HUsh, LC, Donna, Lola, and others.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a bit late, but I haven't been on the forum for over a week, goshdarn busy (the censoring function won't let me use the "d" word).. I come back and find a ThaiVisa Lady Appreciation thread, how nice! Isn't a surprise to me that the dear Gentleman Scamp was the one who started the topic :D

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to the guys (and girl :D) with the kind comments, I like you too ..

As for my own appreciation of the ladies, well I've met Sego, Candyflip, Vixen, kat (I think, briefly) and LC and Rose. Had a nice chat with Sego at Scampy's goodbye party, but didn't get to have a proper conversation with the other girls, as Tornado was infatuated with me and wouldn't leave me alone, even though I told him that with my huge 100kg frame and his puny 60kg build we would make an odd couple. :o

I like P'Bambi , she's a godsend to the forum and I'm glad there's a fellow Thai lady on the board to help shed some light of a few of the Thai mysteries some of our members are puzzled about, whether culturally, linguistically, culinarily (is there such a word?), etc...

a big THANK YOU to bina for her very helpful advice on my dog, I am amazed by how much she knows and her posts on animals and Thai culture and language are always very informative. :D

Our lady moderators Boo and sbk are cool, always know what to say/do when things start getting silly/stupid around here.

Honeyen is also nice, sorry to keep saying I'll meet up with you girls and never get to make it! I definitely will next time, honest. :D

...and last but not least I'd like to say Jockstar's missus is a wonderful gal. As she keeps showing up at the meetups I think we could even consider her an honorary TV member!

I think that's all for the ladies (not sure if I missed anybody). Now I'll just pop over to the ThaiVisa Gentleman's Appreciation thread and to show my appreciation of the guys here! :D

Edited by siamesekitty

I know this is a bit late, but I haven't been on the forum for over a week, goshdarn busy (the censoring function won't let me use the "d" word).. I come back and find a ThaiVisa Lady Appreciation thread, how nice! Isn't a surprise to me that the dear Gentleman Scamp was the one who started the topic :D

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to the guys (and girl :D) with the kind comments, I like you too ..

As for my own appreciation of the ladies, well I've met Sego, Candyflip, Vixen, kat (I think, briefly) and LC and Rose. Had a nice chat with Sego at Scampy's goodbye party, but didn't get to have a proper conversation with the other girls, as Tornado was infatuated with me and wouldn't leave me alone, even though I told him that with my huge 100kg frame and his puny 60kg build we would make an odd couple. :o

I like P'Bambi , she's a godsend to the forum and I'm glad there's a fellow Thai lady on the board to help shed some light of a few of the Thai mysteries some of our members are puzzled about, whether culturally, linguistically, culinarily (is there such a word?), etc...

a big THANK YOU to bina for her very helpful advice on my dog, I am amazed by how much she knows and her posts on animals and Thai culture and language are always very informative.  :D

Our lady moderators Boo and sbk are cool, always know what to say/do when things start getting silly/stupid around here.

Honeyen is also nice, sorry to keep saying I'll meet up with you girls and never get to make it! I definitely will next time, honest. :D

...and last but not least I'd like to say Jockstar's missus is a wonderful gal. As she keeps showing up at the meetups I think we could even consider her an honorary TV member! 

I think that's all for the ladies (not sure if I missed anybody). Now I'll just pop over to the ThaiVisa Gentleman's Appreciation thread and to show my appreciation of the guys here!  :D

I'll tell her that.

Special shout out to the lovely TV girls that I've met Lola, Shola, Pearl, Kat (always love reading your posts, you rock!) and ellebkk (where are you now?)...

I also enjoy reading posts from Siamesekitty and LC..

Hope to meet more TV girls...

I really like Kat, she seems to be a very intelligent lady, and while I don't always agree with her views, she does make alot of sense in her postings - even during her rants!

( ......And any lady that has the ability to totally put Mr. Tornado in his place definitely has my vote! :o )

Another lady that I like here is LC, she seems like a really great person to hang out with.

The only fault that I can find with her is her British fixation.... :D

Can't wait to meet her!

Is Shopgurl still around here? I really like her too, she was pretty cool.

So Candyfilp is a woman? :D Wow! I had no Idea! ( shows how often I've been here! )

In that case, she has my vote too!

That's it for now, I'm afraid... :D

I'm surprised that quite a few remember me and my crap. :D

We've got many great ladies on board here. Nice people. Intelligent. Too bad I fell out before due to my holiday on here. :D Always enjoy seeing some weirdos get a good kick in the arse by our TV ladies. :D

Another lady that I like here is LC, she seems like a really  great person to hang out with.

The only fault that I can find with her is her British fixation.... :D

Can't wait to meet her!

Say what?!? That's not ture! :D

Shopgurl has been very busy with work, I think.

And Candyflip is definitely a nice young lady. :o

I really like Kat, she seems to be a very intelligent lady, and while I don't always agree with her views, she does make alot of sense in her postings - even during her rants!

( ......And any lady that has the ability to totally put Mr. Tornado in his place definitely has my vote!  :o  ) ...

:D Thanks Narachon. If I'm not mistaken, you're a New Yorker, right? So am I - The Bronx.

Cheers.

Just New so I don't really know anyone yet but my vote would go to Bambi especially after she had an altercation with a certain Sweaty Sock and threatened to punch his lights out on another thread.

Wouldn't like to get into her bad books.

She looks so sweet and innocent in her photo too. LOVERLY :o

Den

I love you all, ladies. :o With your own unique perspectives you make the forum a far better and more interesting place. You rock the boat, thaivisa, and my world. Keep on keeping on.  :D

/Meadish

I vote Meadish for The Best politically correct answer to this highly charged subject of a thread. :D

Just New so I don't really know anyone yet but my vote would go to Bambi especially after she had an altercation with a certain Sweaty Sock and threatened to punch his lights out on another thread.

Wouldn't like to get into her bad books.

She looks so sweet and innocent in her photo too. LOVERLY  :D

Den

thanks babe ,,, i know sometime im troll

anyhow fact is .. i dont hurt people.. not my style... but if somebody hit me ,i paid back 10 times.. im sorry ..somrtime im b1tchy

well, i try to behave here , i have good lesson ,maybe im too open ..

Bambi :o

I love you all, ladies. :D With your own unique perspectives you make the forum a far better and more interesting place. You rock the boat, thaivisa, and my world. Keep on keeping on.  :D

/Meadish

I vote Meadish for The Best politically correct answer to this highly charged subject of a thread. :D

BOON ME : you seem a little British. Didn't Rolf Harris say that in his British Paints campaign .... : "Keep on, keeping on?"

:o

:D Thanks Narachon. 

If I'm not mistaken, you're a New Yorker, right?

How did you ever guess? :D

Queens in da house, yo! :D

So am I - The Bronx.

The Bronx?

You have my sympathies. :D

So you're "from the block", just like J-Lo? :D

I only go up there for Yankee games, and the Botanical Garden.

Used to go up there to "see" a really hot spanish girl, but that's another story... :o

Used to go up there to "see" a really hot spanish girl,

Peepin Tom....? :o

totster :D

Hehehe.....The verb "See" in this contex is a euphamism in the American Venacular for what you British folks call "Shagging".... It just would not sound very nice if I said :

" The only other times I went up to the Bronx was to F@#k this really hot spanish girl"......

You "See"? :D

Uhmmmm..What was the original topic about here again? :D

Used to go up there to "see" a really hot spanish girl,

Peepin Tom....? :o

totster :D

Hehehe.....The verb "See" in this contex is a euphamism in the American Venacular for what you British folks call "Shagging".... It just would not sound very nice if I said :

" The only other times I went up to the Bronx was to F@#k this really hot spanish girl"......

You "See"? :D

Uhmmmm..What was the original topic about here again? :D

No idea. What was it ?

I only go up  there for Yankee games, and the Botanical Garden.

Used to go up there to "see" a really hot spanish girl, but that's another story...  :o

Make your mind up did you go for Yankee games or shagging one doesn't involve penetration I believe.

Botanical of course that can be something else. :D

Den

sbk - although don't see enough of her these days...  :o

:D How sweet! And Thanks Scampy. Mysterious I don't know, divine my husband might agree :D .

Been busy busy busy. Just back from visiting the parents, it would have been a good trip on the way there but for being stuck in the screaming baby section, the plane breaking down in Tokyo for a 5 hour delay, getting held by immigration for an extra 2 hours because some pencil pusher mistakenly marked my passport as lost, and then having one of my suitcases left behind in Seattle!!!!! But, other than that, it was fun. Went shopping, visited friends, ate bagels with cream cheese, strawberry shortcake and fresh blueberries. Even got my grapefruit (only one seed sprouted :D ). So, all in all, it was a nice vacation. Then, I come back to my kitchen a minor disaster (why do things always seem dirtier when you've been away?). So, since my return I have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Great fun!

Not much time for Thaivisa but I will be back!!!

And hey, thanks for the Charlies Angels reference! Can I be Drew Barrymore? She is so cute and sexy too.