Thaivisa Lady Appreciation Thread...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. To date. The peopel i can remember were...

Siamesekitty(great chick. Gets on well with my missus. Also looks great. :D)

Nat( a cool chick and has a couple of nice friends :o )

Kat( met her briefly. Seems nice enough)

Candyflip(what a great chick)

LC(but my favourite the lovely LC. )

Sego( met her briefly at Scampys going away. Till next time babe. Actually she was quite saucy aswell.)

What i gotta say. Is that everyone of them that i have met are cool, smart, saucy and great looking girls. I'm sure i've missed someone but i am trying my best. Its Friday night. I've had a couple of beers.Also im tired. Anyway. LC you are the one. :D:D:D

Ok. To date. The peopel i can remember were...

Siamesekitty(great chick. Gets on well with my missus. Also looks great. :D)

Nat( a cool chick and has a couple of nice friends :o )

Kat( met her briefly. Seems nice enough)

Candyflip(what a great chick)

LC(but my favourite the lovely LC. )

Sego( met her briefly at Scampys going away. Till next time babe. Actually she was quite saucy aswell.)

What i gotta say. Is that everyone of them that i have met are cool, smart, saucy and great looking girls. I'm sure i've missed someone but i am trying my best. Its Friday night. I've had a couple of beers.Also im tired. Anyway. LC you are the one. :D  :D  :D

There's a word I haven't heard used for a while.. "Saucy".. :D

Very descriptive I reckon :D

totster :D

Off my head I like Kats rants, Binas postings, especially that lot of posting on the ridgeback dog thread, SBK just coz she lives on an island and probably prances round in a bikini all the time (joking :D ) and I liked Shola, she was cool, posted tons, met up with you lot, and stopped posting on the forum soon after, coincidence? :D

I had my doubts about Bambina coz her first thread was about being a farang sex toy or something :o but I think she'll give a really good Thai perspective to many questions in the future as she has already.

Sego I gotta like as well, just coz shes french, although if she doesn't look like either Beatrice Dalle in 'Betty Blue' or Julie Delpy she can consider herself scrubbed off this list. :D

My Fave poster that I haven't met is Chonabot

:D

:D

Now you kow how I feel about you Sir chon. :D

Have you been out tonight...?   :D :D

I'm not an alkei :D

PS. Moog's typing at the moment. Expecting some crap like "These girls are up for it" again. :o

And he's gone... :D

Edited by LovelyCutie

Jeff1>>>  "She will be my favorite Thai visa lady "

Jai Dee>>>  "Three Thai ladies on the Forum that I always read their posts... LC, BambinA, and impossible_me... all very different personalities, but always entertaining and sanook"

kreon>>>  "and there's something about the bambi that i can't lay my finger on "

Kringle>>>  "I have only met Bambina and she's a very nice lady"

bkkmadness>>>  "I had my doubts about Bambina coz her first thread was about being a farang sex toy or something  but I think she'll give a really good Thai perspective to many questions in the future as she has already"

:o

Thank you very much na ka you guys

Bambi :D

Edited by BambinA

Jeff1>>>  "She will be my favorite Thai visa lady "

Jai Dee>>>   "Three Thai ladies on the Forum that I always read their posts... LC, BambinA, and impossible_me... all very different personalities, but always entertaining and sanook"

kreon>>>  "and there's something about the bambi that i can't lay my finger on "

Kringle>>>  "I have only met Bambina and she's a very nice lady"

bkkmadness>>>  "I had my doubts about Bambina coz her first thread was about being a farang sex toy or something  but I think she'll give a really good Thai perspective to many questions in the future as she has already"

:o

Thank you very much na ka you guys

Bambi :D

Flirt ! :D .........my pleasure

LC for me , we will meet one day ( in a stalker kind of voice ) :D

Also I like Kat's postings and she sounds like she would stand here round in the pub :D

3rdly would be Siam Superfly.... :o

Chon...ur spending way to much time on ur PC..... (I should be 1st") :D:D

Oneday I'll make it to a TV piss up....I wish the piss up's where more set on dates, such as every first Saturday night of the month.....oh well "mai bpen rai"....

PS. Moog's typing at the moment. Expecting some crap like "These girls are up for it" again.

Possibly they are, possibly not.

..but a good friend of mine who attended a recent leaving-party told me that the Forum Girls are, for the most part, cosmetically challenged, with their pulchritude inversely proportional to their online charisma.

I have never met any, so I can't comment if he was accurate in his analysis.

PS. Moog's typing at the moment. Expecting some crap like "These girls are up for it" again.

Possibly they are, possibly not.

..but a good friend of mine who attended a recent leaving-party told me that the Forum Girls are, for the most part, cosmetically challenged, with their pulchritude inversely proportional to their online charisma.

I have never met any, so I can't comment if he was accurate in his analysis.

Websters: "pulchritude \PUL-kruh-tood; -tyood\, noun:

That quality of appearance which pleases the eye; beauty; comeliness; grace; loveliness"

Methinks your friend just doesn't want you to meet the TV babes...?? :D

You may yet change your prose if you witness their "pulchritude" in person :o

Edited by bahtandsold

I havent had the pleasure of meeting any of the ladies on here yet but judging by most of the posts you put up, you all seem very funny,feisty and intresting.

On the subject of who is my favourite, well i am not going to say one person is better than the other as i think this is unfair as you all have your own unique styles and qualities :o

Well, in fairness, he did say that some were nice, but others of whom he'd had great expectations, sat on the sidelines, sporting a face like a bulldog sucking a wasp.

Does it REALLY matter what someone looks like? I am sure most of the males on here arent catwalk material :o People rarely live up to the vision we have in our heads of someone we have never met. At the end of the day you are attracted by the style of writing and the expressions given on this forum and just because they might not be as beautiful/handsome as we had expected it is still the same person who has written on the forum.

Sorry if i am rambling on i dont mean any offence to anyone including you moog :D This is just my opinion

Btw moog your avaitar looks like someone chewing a wasp :D

At the end of the day you are attracted by the style of writing and the expressions given on this forum and just because they might not be as beautiful/handsome as we had expected it is still the same person who has written on the forum.

I completely agree with this view.

If a person writes well and in an entertaining way, that makes them interesting to meet and chat with.

The fact she looks like a buffalo's backside is irrelevant.

Edited by The_Moog

Thanks, you guys. I look forward to meeting all of you, although I'm not one for beauty or popularity contests.

Scampy: I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you when you were here. The initial meetings of almost all of my best friends were contentious to some degree, so I don't view strong discussion or disagreement as a repellant.

Brit: You're the best, what can I say :D

Chonabot: Thanks so much for the compliment. I guess I could stand round in a pub, but I get nasty hangovers from no more than 2 beers :o Don't tell anyone down at the pub, though.

Kringle: I appreciate your mention especially since we have disagreed in the past. That's cool. Wouldn't mind sharing a beer.

Bkk Madness: I look forward to meeting you and discussing and maybe trading movie DVDs!

Meadish: is an awesome, cool guy. Definitely want to meet him.

And so many others, like my brother Tukyleith :D and chuchok, and many others.

Special mention to Bambi...

Although I've not met her I enjoy reading her posts, and have had a couple of nice conversations via PM...  :D

I'm sure she would be a good laugh on a night out..  :o

totster  :D

thanks totster.. u are a first guy who replied my thread.. i like u alot too

more girl in TV (could i vote please?)

i vote for khun KAT ...

she is nice ..smart ...!!!

Bambi

Edited by BambinA