Paul The Octopus

ManOnTheRoad

Paul already predicted the finals result, a win for The Netherlands.

So yes, I believe him.

Sorry, but you have to wait a bit longer for that. Paul will draw the winner of the third place match later today (4 pm or so) and after that the winner of the final - not sure whether this will be today or tomorrow.

So yes, I believe him.

Sorry, but you have to wait a bit longer for that. Paul will draw the winner of the third place match later today (4 pm or so) and after that the winner of the final - not sure whether this will be today or tomorrow.

For the 3rd place match (what's the point of this?) I expect a bunch of bench warmers to get a run-out.

So yes, I believe him.

NO...he did not (yet.......at this time when I'm writing) since Paul the Octopus will open one of the boxes at 11.00AM in Oberhausen - Germany; that's 4.00PM in Thailand.

"Pauls Weltmeister-Prognose heute um 11 Uhr im Live-Video" which means : Pauls Worldcup-Prognosis today at 11 o'clock in Live-Video

http://www.bild.de/B...entfuehren.html

LaoPo

So yes, I believe him.

NO...he did not (yet.......at this time when I'm writing) since Paul the Octopus will open one of the boxes at 11.00AM in Oberhausen - Germany; that's 4.00PM in Thailand.

"Pauls Weltmeister-Prognose heute um 11 Uhr im Live-Video" which means : Pauls Worldcup-Prognosis today at 11 o'clock in Live-Video

http://www.bild.de/B...entfuehren.html

LaoPo

Yes, I was misinformed.

Still, if his predicyion is the Dutch will win I believe in him.

Paul already predicted the WC final result...........the champion is SPAIN.

Yes he did. I don't believe him anymore.

:cheesy::cheesy: me neither; he was wrong already once; this is the second time :guitar:

LaoPo

Much closer to home: parakiet Mani from Singapore made the correct prediction for a lot of games already. He predicts the Dutch will win.

I trust Mani this time :rolleyes:

Paul, the octopus, 2 years ago, predicted all matches correctly during the EC Champions league....ALL of them correct!.........apart from the final; he was wrong there... :lol:

note: isn't it silly we are talking here about an octopus, born in England, living in some aquarium in Oberhausen - Germany and we take this 8-armed bandit serious ?:rolleyes:

I'll bet this creature is laughing his arms off....

LaoPo :P

Edited by LaoPo

The big squid is German. You expected him to predict the Dutch to win? Red card!

Wow?? I do believe Paul because,he never makes a mistake...

Spain I am with you all the way, and let's take this Glory home....

Thanks for posting you are so right about it.

Let's keep this Thailand related shall we. As Lin Ping, the Chiang Mai panda cub has also gone for Spain.

Anything an octopus can do, so can a panda. ( Although I think she may just have copied Paul's result.)

30133507-01.jpg

Thanks for posting...and I do agree with your post as well....

The Panda is so cute.

The big squid is German. You expected him to predict the Dutch to win? Red card!

Ahem, Paul is English - born at Sea Life Park in Weymouth but went to Germany a few years ago in part exchange for Owen Hargreaves. Looks like the Germans got the better deal than Man Utd in that one.

Ahem, Paul is English - born at Sea Life Park in Weymouth but went to Germany a few years ago in part exchange for Owen Hargreaves. Looks like the Germans got the better deal than Man Utd in that one.

Paul is English? You don't say? Well, that's grand that an English subject, invertebrate though he may be, can find some small way to connect England to this World Cup. Bully for you.

The blame for England's shoddy performance must clearly lay entirely with Paul the octopus.

Clearly the reason England lost to Germany was that they already knew the result thanks to that meddling octopus and didn't bother to try. Time for a barbeque! Who said spit roast JohnTerry?? :whistling: