Winchester Club For Sale

canopus1969

its the way things are--------------no customers. i go by quite often and it has lots of lady customers and no men !!

its off the main street a long way from quiet central jontiem -----------must be starting to dawn that there wont be a high season

i believe pattaya will shrink by at least 25% in terms of bar / restaurant closures ------------it needs cash as its life blood and it is drying up rapidly.

its the way things are--------------no customers. i go by quite often and it has lots of lady customers and no men !!

its off the main street a long way from quiet central jontiem -----------must be starting to dawn that there wont be a high season

i believe pattaya will shrink by at least 25% in terms of bar / restaurant closures ------------it needs cash as its life blood and it is drying up rapidly.

Unless you actually go inside you will not know how many customers are in there (thats the whole idea!!:whistling:) , you can only see the open area where the girls all play pool as you drive by, go inside lunchtime/afternoon on a Sat or Sun, gets quite a few in there, You still get the free food on a Sunday too, not quite sure what the curry was last Sunday but it was good!!

:burp:

I like that place a lot, i hope somebody does actually buy it and it does not end up shutting it's doors!!

It may be far from Central Jomtien, but it is on one of the main feeder roads to Jomtien beach.

Edited by LennyW

Lots of new condo's being built in Soi Wat Boon, could generate a few more customers?

Certainly had a reputation in the past, will only be a few yard from Jomtien Second Road and easy access Jomtien Beach Condominium when they knock the wall down.

Lots of new condo's being built in Soi Wat Boon, could generate a few more customers?

Certainly had a reputation in the past, will only be a few yard from Jomtien Second Road and easy access Jomtien Beach Condominium when they knock the wall down.

drove through jont beach condos yesterday and wall gone can see right along the road now

Unless you actually go inside you will not know how many customers are in there (thats the whole idea!!:whistling:) , you can only see the open area where the girls all play pool as you drive by, go inside lunchtime/afternoon on a Sat or Sun, gets quite a few in there, You still get the free food on a Sunday too, not quite sure what the curry was last Sunday but it was good!!

:burp:

I like that place a lot, i hope somebody does actually buy it and it does not end up shutting it's doors!!

It may be far from Central Jomtien, but it is on one of the main feeder roads to Jomtien beach.

And it also makes for an excellent stop for 'dessert' on your way back from an afternoons forage in Ban Chang.... or so I have been told.