Hello From A New Advertiser

Jamesons

Didn't realise Pattaya was so expensive, 1.80gbp happy hour for a pint - that's the same price as Weatherspoons here in the UK! Ridiculous!

Of course, the scenery is much better in Thailand!

And it's good to see you are finally paying to advertise here instead of us being inundated with unsolicited propaganda by aussiechick everytime the wind changes direction.

No freebie meals for chick now heheheheheheheheheh.Lived in Pattaya for 7 years and never been in,but my mate has his football team based there i think

It makes common sense to be ticking over whilst business is quiet then have a half full bar of miserable, whining expats moaning about the exchange rate and how the government should devalue the baht. A few weeks of putting up with the likes of the skint slob from Scarborough with a face like a constipated baby scratching around to pay his 90 baht bin one would could possibly be inclined to join Pattaya's notorious high flying club.

An illuminating post that should live forever. :lol:

A stupid pathetic post.Bangkok by the way???????

And it's good to see you are finally paying to advertise here instead of us being inundated with unsolicited propaganda by aussiechick everytime the wind changes direction.

No freebie meals for chick now heheheheheheheheheh.Lived in Pattaya for 7 years and never been in,but my mate has his football team based there i think

I still go to Jamesons and always have a good time!!! I think endlessimage is still upset with me cause my Rugby League team beat his again and again and again:lol: