Swedish National Arrested By Thai Police For Drug Production

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not about swedes, brits, yanks, germans, or any other nationality. It's about thailand/[pattayas ability to act as a s. h. i.t. magnet

Seems the Swedes are a target over the last few news articles - one gets out after 10 years and the other looking to take his place for the balance of time. Is there something in the water in Sweden?

blink.gif

Well if you don't trust sanook news maybe a Swedish newspaper would be thought to be

reliable. Try http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7471091.ab

Thanks for lighten me up khun lubbkis. Even if my swedish is not that good, I cant find NOWHERE the full name of the guy on the page and only that was my point!

Seems the swedish newspaper are even better as the germans which print at least the name but not the full family name of the suspect BEFORE he is proofed guilty.

That is just Massmedia style, fishing for the big HEADLINE

I dont have any kind of friendly feelings for scu-mbags which produce drugs like Ice. They should take their own <deleted> until they die like their customers do, I just want to point out that it is not necessary to print the full name of anybody before proofed guilty in front of a normal jury.

UPDATE

Suspected Swedish Drug Manufacturer Detained in Bangkok

Niels C. Jensen

The Thai Police's drug unit in Bangkok is just now interviewing the Swedish national Kim Roger Eriksson, who is suspected for producing the illegal drug “Ya Ice” at his home in Rayong.

ScandAsia talked to Kim Roger Eriksson just before the police started their interview. Kim explained that a friend of his called Thomas was teaching him how to make amphetamine and then suddenly after two days he left. And then all of sudden the police showed up at his address in Rayong.

“I am tired of being chased by the Thai Police,” he says to ScandAsia.

Seated in a waiting room at the police office in Northern Bangkok Kim Roger Eriksson seemed quiet calm about the situation.

Police raid in Rayong

Yesterday Thai Police's narcotic department from Bangkok carried out a police raid at Kim Roger Eriksson's home in Rayong and found a well equipped laboratory for producing the illegal drug “Ya Ice,” reports Thai Channel 3 showing footage of the arrest and alleged drug lab.

Today the Swedish citizen has been transferred to a police office in Northern Bangkok, where he just now is being interviewed by the police.

No bail option

At the police office in Bangkok they say Kim Roger Eriksson will be put in front of a judge tomorrow. And after that he will be held in custody at a prison in Bangkok while his case will be investigated further. And in his kind of case there is no possibility of being bailed out explains the police officer.

Alleged Hells Angels

According to several Thai media the Swedish national is a member of the criminal group Hells Angels.

The embassy knows nothing

The Swedish embassy in Bangkok confirmed this afternoon that a Swedish national has been arrested, but for know they don't have any further information:

“We got a call from the Thai police that a Swede was arrested, but we are still waiting for the police report.”

Read also:

Swede Arrested in Rayong for Drug Producing

http://www.scandasia.com/viewNews.php?coun_code=th&news_id=6810

29-årig svensk misstänks vara knarkkung i Thailand - Aftonbladet

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7471091.ab

Source and pictures: ScandAsia

--ScandAsia.com

2010-07-15

footer_n.gif

I think, like the Russian musician in Pattaya, they are both innocent.

Another scan from the Thai police.

The Russian got out on bail, but this guy won't. I guess once again drugs are far worse than molesters or murderers...

I don't believe it, personally, because the best steroids aren't technically steroids, and there's no need to be shipping them from Thailand, even the illegal varieties are easy enough to make (and find) in the native country. And he wasn't charged with that, huh? Then why make mention of it. But, yeah, if he was making ice for distribution in Thailand, that's a serious offense.

I am interested in reading someone posting on his/her personal experience with Thai police,

corrupt in what way, not a second hand info just first hand experience please.

I am not sure that the Thaivisa servers could stand the deluge.

Personally fortunate enough to have kept my nose pretty clean. Delivered a few TV's for a local policeman's birthday in a previous job.

And my missus interned for the Highway police for a few months a long time ago. She used to add up the petrol invoices for the cars, that regularly tolled over 150k per car, but of course never left the locality.

Safe to say all the cars could have gone from home town to the moon and back per month, just to insure a certain company's petrol tankers never got stopped.

"His wife didn't know"

Yeah right, just like Taksin's wife didn't know nothing about what he was doing...

Is that the most intelligent contribution you can make about a Swede being busted on a drugs charge?

The longer you stay on this forum the more like farange you become, unless you are falange possing as a Thai.

This was all reported yesterday evening - saw the report on one of the TV stations here - can't remember which channel it was. Police everywhere in his flat, showed the production plant, him being led away, etc.

<BR>
<BR>"His wife didn't know"<BR><BR><BR>Yeah right, just like Taksin's wife didn't know nothing about what he was doing...<BR>
<BR><BR>Is that the most intelligent contribution you can make about a Swede being busted on a drugs charge?<BR>
<BR><BR>Probably not, but was funny, nonetheless :)<BR><BR><BR>

I am interested in reading someone posting on his/her personal experience with Thai police,

Iv'e had a few experiences..good and bad...but your post is off topic..maybe you should start a new topic and i would gladly post my experiences..if you do PM me with the topic url and like i say i will gladly post...no doubt a few other members would also.

block

"His wife didn't know"

Yeah right, just like Taksin's wife didn't know nothing about what he was doing...

Is that the most intelligent contribution you can make about a Swede being busted on a drugs charge?

Ruch, if you ever take your shtick to stand up can I be your manager? Your derisive satire has potential, but I think you have to work on the 'material' a bit. Right now, you would have the work the MENSA clubs, as 97% of the population can not see how deeply your toungue is your cheek.

I ALWAYS get 1/2 a chuckle from your Posts.

Not really for this particular topic, but...

Late 90's I was still sitting in a bar with a visiting countryman when all of a sudden the door opened and two policemen came in. Next one of them said to me "K. R. it's 3AM, you should be home by now!" He was right, so we paid our bill and went home.

Thomas was teaching him how to make amphetamine

Best excuse this week! 555 :cheesy:

Thomas must have been a good teacher to make so much money.Thomas please page me' date=' need your help.[/font'] :ph34r:

post-108180-031668700 1279220399_thumb.j

Swedish week and its just only Thursday.

100 G a month? Thats a lot of vacations and 'another round' for everybody, including the people already passed out.

May be he is the one supplying the Soi 3 gang.

haha 100 grand a month ? yeah right, why would he be selling Ice in Thailand if he could sell steroids over the internet for 100 grand a month ?

Iv'e had a few experiences..good and bad...but your post is off topic..maybe you should start a new topic and i would gladly post my experiences..if you do PM me with the topic url and like i say i will gladly post...no doubt a few other members would also.

block

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/383706-request-for-personal-experiences-with-law-enforcement-judicial-process-in-thailand/

Also VERY interested in this discussion [whether public or privately]. Thanks!

<BR>"His wife didn't know"<BR><BR><BR>Yeah right, just like Taksin's wife didn't know nothing about what he was doing...<BR>
"i thought it was washing gel" WOW........... his clothes were the whitest of white ............ "honey why you keep putting so much starch in my shirts".............

"His wife didn't know"

B)"i thought it was washing gel" mmmmmmmmm......his clothes were the whitest of whites........."honey stop putting so much starch in my shirts"

why would he be selling Ice in Thailand if he could sell steroids over the internet for 100 grand a month ?

Did you overlook the part about alleged H-A association?

Sounds like production for export, not production for in-country distribution.

why would he be selling Ice in Thailand if he could sell steroids over the internet for 100 grand a month ?

Did you overlook the part about alleged H-A association?

Sounds like production for export, not production for in-country distribution.

Why would somebody produce to export when the market is right here. The risk of exporting out of Thailand are massive, far easier to produce in the country you sell in.

I always thought there would be a time when illegal meth labs would start appearing in Thailand, I don't know how to produce meth (or want to know) however what I have read the ingredients are not that hard to aquire. In the rural areas of Thailand where all kinds of fires burn constantly it seems like an ideal place to set up a lab.

I hope this never happens but it happens in the US and they have very similar meth problems to Thailand.

Seems the Swedes are a target over the last few news articles - one gets out after 10 years and the other looking to take his place for the balance of time. Is there something in the water in Sweden?

blink.gif

:rolleyes:

Guess it's just a 'pay back', because the Swedes let them Thais pick their berries under incredible circumstances.

What a weird world, Iranians got busted at the airport, while he was producing it in Rayong. At least he's not a smuggler. Smoerebroet might be gone for a while.

Swedes are really outstanding, doesn't matter what they do…helping tourist police to arrest a guy who had 0.8.gram of Ganja.

Guess they should hide behind trees, what they're doing in their country.

I won't buy a Volvo now, these guys are so weird.

Funny post!

Who helped police to catch a guy with Ganja and where?

**Swedes let them Thais pick their berries under incredible circumstances? **

I know a couple of Thai women that travels to Gävle, Sweden to make round about between 30 000 to 100 000 SEK - 130 000 to 450 000 TBH each in 2 months picking berries in the late summe to fall. They keep it all and they live of this the whole year and it's "tax free". Sure, there are women lured over by "Swedes" to pick. Correction, Thai people with Swedish passports are also called Swedes, absolutely not to say there are no native Swedes doing this as well, but they aren't the majority.

I don't defend anyone making, selling or trading drugs regardless where they are from so anyone getting caught from any country is a good thing. Personally I don't feel a national guilt over Swedish people getting caught with drugs, but please explain,

what has Volvo to do with drugs or berry picking women from Thailand? :jap: