Carbon Fiber Tank Protector For 2009-2010 Kawasaki Ninja 650R And Er6N!

Carbon Fiber Tank Protector for 2009-2010 Kawasaki Ninja 650R and ER6n!

ER650CFTankProtectorSSR.jpg

Been working on these for the last YEAR! eek.gif

ER650CFTankProtector2SSR.jpg

It was a lot harder to make than I ever imagines but FINALLY have them the way I want.

ER650CFTankProtector3SSR.jpg

Some more pics of the new Carbon Fiber Tank Protector on different color bikes-

ER650CFTankProtector4SSR.jpg

ER650CFTankProtector5SSR.jpg

ER650CFTankProtector6SSR.jpg

ER650CFTankProtector7SSR.jpg

ER650CFTankProtector8SSR.jpg

What do you think? Would love to hear your feedback and opinions.

Ride On!

Tony

Sorry Tony. I don't like it. Its a bit to much. BUT if it floats ya boat, well done it looks well made.

Allan

Cheers Allan,

No worries- I tried different shapes and agree this one is pretty large, but for those who want smaller size tank protectors there's always the ProGrip CF-look stickers like what I was using before:

071010Ninja650RBkSSR.jpg

I recently bought a new strap on tank bag (I'm not a big fan of the magnetic ones) and was worried about the buckles and straps scuffing and scratching the tank. With this new Carbon Fiber Tank Protector I won't have to worry about that anymore. :)

Happy Trails!

Tony

Hi Tony,

For the actual workmanship and look quality from the photo, it seems like a very good product.

How many contact adhesive areas do you have on the protector? Just that due to its surface area it could be an absolute bitch to get off, if one had the urge to.

I personally like the idea of the greater surface area, but I'm quite sure you could make an extra mold, since you have a master one now and make narrower style, mainstream tank protectors for the folk that this style of protector doesn't float their boat.

Nice job overall though,

Cheers,

Garry

OT.

What's the current "pipe-off-the-month" for Er6's in Thailand. I notice at least two different ones.

Most popular pipes in Bangkok seem to be Arrow, Akrapovitch, TWO BROS, Zard, Yoshimura, Leo Vince, Ixil... I know I'm forgetting some... :unsure: TGIF!!! :partytime2:

Yeah make 2 versions, the big one for tankbag guys and a minimal one the size of common protectors. I think people would still buy a real CF protector over the progrip fake one.

• 3 weeks later...

hye guys..im raff from malaysia..is there a way for me to get this carbon fibre tank cover?? do u sell it?? im using black er6n 2010 and im currently lookin for this CF tank cover which is not available in malaysia..

• 1 month later...

Great lookin tank cover. I also live in Malaysia. Are you setting up a sales method for export, should be simple using Paypal. Also another fella making carbon fibre side panels and chain guards, lookin to contact, should do the same, prepare for export ER6N /F popular bikes in Malaysia.

Great lookin tank cover. I also live in Malaysia. Are you setting up a sales method for export, should be simple using Paypal. Also another fella making carbon fibre side panels and chain guards, lookin to contact, should do the same, prepare for export ER6N /F popular bikes in Malaysia.

The CF parts for Ninja 650R and ER6n are available on eBay. :jap: