Non Fiction Books- Thai Language

chonburi

Hi Guys,

Once again I like someones assistance for my next trip to LOS in November this year. When we (me, wif,e daughter) were up there last year my wife happened on a Thai language Biography of Rama IV . She has read this over and over since that time and as my daughter and I are travelling without her this year, I've been asked to obtain similar subject (thai history in Thai) books. Does anyone have any idea what retailers that carry such are available, and where in Bangkok and Pattaya I can find them?

Thanks!

Most of the supermarkets (Tesco, Carrefoure, Big C, etc) have a branch of Se-Ed bookstore. As far as I can tell all the books are in Thai language and most are non-fiction.

They also have an online shop - but as I don't read Thai I'm not sure whether they will deliver abroad.

Edited by chickenslegs

Most of the supermarkets (Tesco, Carrefoure, Big C, etc) have a branch of Se-Ed bookstore. As far as I can tell all the books are in Thai language and most are non-fiction.

They also have an online shop - but as I don't read Thai I'm not sure whether they will deliver abroad.

Thank ee sir, the books we bought last year were from a shop with a very limited range in Big C Pattaya, Se-Ed?? not sure. I did intend to go back there this trip but will check out their outlets whilst in Bangkok now I have a name to look for. Thanks again.

You can try this site "Thai Book World" for online purchases. Just google it

If you do buy from Se-Ed you can get a discount if you apply for a card when when you buy. Se-ed is probably the largest chain of Thai bookshops but there are others too .