"Hottest" And Most Hip Place On Samui?

The Beach Republic says:

Koh Samui's premier beach destination has arrived! Located on Lamai Beach, Beach Republic stands apart from the crowd with a unique feel and culture of its very own. Marrying a contemporary and hip Mediterranean beach lifestyle with a twist of irreverent fun, Beach Republic is instantly sexy, sophisticated and cosmopolitan.

Excuse me, I think I'm going to be sick :bah:

The Beach Republic says:

Koh Samui's premier beach destination has arrived! Located on Lamai Beach, Beach Republic stands apart from the crowd with a unique feel and culture of its very own. Marrying a contemporary and hip Mediterranean beach lifestyle with a twist of irreverent fun, Beach Republic is instantly sexy, sophisticated and cosmopolitan.

I was just answering to the OP... OK?!?

I despite Koh Samui...

Otherwise, don't you know how the people from Koh Phangan -I am talking about locales- are calling people from Koh Samui?

the airport departure lounge

The 7/11 outside arrivals has cheaper and colder beer and you can sit outside and smoke....better class of customer...ie no hi-so types....the departure lounge is Soooo past it matey....

The Beach Republic says:

I give it six months....ok twelve max.....

The best places are quiet little bars with good music...on the beach slight breeze cheap drinks and good friends.....changes as its a daily special sorry......!

I can't think of anything more awful than going to "The most hottest and hip place" on Samui. Full of posers saying look at me. I'm hot and I'm hip.:blink:

agreed.

ark bar in chaweng is a prime example. promotes itself as a 'cool' beach hangout bar but in reality it's just a pile of wank full of backpackers drinking buckets whilst jumping around with their tops off.

lamai's swing bar is even worse - it's aiming for the same theme but it's never busy as lamai's ST's and sexpats are are only interested in cheap slags, not supposedly 'cool' bars.

:annoyed: Both qualify as Samui's most pretentious places, owned by pretentious xxxxxx and attract pretentious people. They are heavily promoted by " Samui's most glitzy characters" , Horse ( Donkey ), Natalie and Samui Channel. Yuuukkk !

Edited by Rooo
Profanity removed.Rooo.

The Beach Republic says:

I was just answering to the OP... OK?!?

I despite Koh Samui...

Otherwise, don't you know how the people from Koh Phangan -I am talking about locales- are calling people from Koh Samui?

Don't understand this post!!! Why do you "despite" Koh Samui, whatever that means.....

The Beach Republic says:

:( Move over. I feel something coming up too !

The Beach Republic says:

:( Move over. I feel something coming up too !

Yep, it certainly makes you want to vomit. But I can't help feeling that Samuian as the OP is being a little mischievous. He probably knows the island better than most.

I think that he just wants to know where all the pretentious luvvies are, so as to avoid them.

Yep, it certainly makes you want to vomit. But I can't help feeling that Samuian as the OP is being a little mischievous. He probably knows the island better than most.

I think that he just wants to know where all the pretentious luvvies are, so as to avoid them.

In that case I recommend anywhere in Bangrak or along the ghost road......welcome to the expat ghetto Samuian.....:Dave:

The Beach Republic says:

The best places are quiet little bars with good music...on the beach slight breeze cheap drinks and good friends.....changes as its a daily special sorry......!

:blink: Why would you tell ? The Secret Garden on Sundays when Steve owned it, was by far the most fun place to go until Immigration began raiding the place looking for visiting muso's without work permits. I've now found this great little dive where visiting Japanese girls hang out and buy you drinks for practicing their English on you ! :)

The Beach Republic says:

:blink: Why would you tell ? The Secret Garden on Sundays when Steve owned it, was by far the most fun place to go until Immigration began raiding the place looking for visiting muso's without work permits. I've now found this great little dive where visiting Japanese girls hang out and buy you drinks for practicing their English on you ! :)

Unfortunately Secret Garden was before my time....I remember when he had the Beatles bar one of his old mates from the SG played one evening....amazing guitarist....they must have been great times indeed....

Japanese girls eh.....feel free to PM me......! :D

the airport departure lounge

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

and of course honey bar , worth going in to see that picture of you when you had all that hair in what must have been the 60s

Edited by NALAK

The Beach Republic says:

and where are they to be found..?

Yeah SG, before it was called "Beach Pub" yep, great, but gone, past and over - those where the day's my friend... well, we have now sorted out the "pretentious" places and the "Avenue" as well as the Airport Lounge.. where are the, okay let it put this way "cool'n cosy, make you feel not to go home places - hangouts" without the pretenders... are there any?

Edited by Samuian

Yeah SG, before it was called "Beach Pub" yep, great, but gone, past and over - those where the day's my friend... well, we have now sorted out the "pretentious" places and the "Avenue" as well as the Airport Lounge.. where are the, okay let it put this way "cool'n cosy, make you feel not to go home places - hangouts" without the pretenders... are there any?

Beachside reggae bar in Fisherman's Village past Smile House on the beach.....plays good music has a friendly 'vibe' mostly expats open late.....

Come on Samuian you must know one or two....! :rolleyes:

Edited by smokie36

Beachside reggae bar in Fisherman's Village past Smile House on the beach.....plays good music has a friendly 'vibe' mostly expats open late.....

Just "phishing", maybe missed something, can "net" something new, that escaped my attention, places come and go - yeah I know the one in FV, it's pretty good if there is some live music...

Just "phishing", maybe missed something, can "net" something new, that escaped my attention, places come and go - yeah I know the one in FV, it's pretty good if there is some live music...

Just "phishing" ????????????????????????? So pretty pointless topic, really! :angry:

Just "phishing" ????????????????????????? So pretty pointless topic, really! :angry:

nah' see the results so far... what's your favorite hang out?

The Beach Republic says:

don't worry it is too expensive to get sick at niki beach or beach republic the price of champaigne is about 6000 baht a bottle. most people just buy it to show off. personally. get the fittest birds on samui and make them come to my house. i will link up the cctv to the internet. there we have it the hottest place on samui. nuff said.