"Hottest" And Most Hip Place On Samui?

The Beach Republic says:

Koh Samui's premier beach destination has arrived! Located on Lamai Beach, Beach Republic stands apart from the crowd with a unique feel and culture of its very own. Marrying a contemporary and hip Mediterranean beach lifestyle with a twist of irreverent fun, Beach Republic is instantly sexy, sophisticated and cosmopolitan.

Excuse me, I think I'm going to be sick :bah:

I was just answering to the OP... OK?!?

I despite Koh Samui...

Otherwise, don't you know how the people from Koh Phangan -I am talking about locales- are calling people from Koh Samui?

what r u going on about. wait till that niki beach champainge has warn off then post something that makes sense. grrrr

Just "phishing", maybe missed something, can "net" something new, that escaped my attention, places come and go - yeah I know the one in FV, it's pretty good if there is some live music...

Just "phishing" ????????????????????????? So pretty pointless topic, really! :angry:

nah' see the results so far... what's your favorite hang out?

That wasn't your orginal question, You wanted to know the (and I quote) "Hottest and most Hip place on Samui". My local is neither hot or hip. That's why it's my local. Nuff said.........

That wasn't your orginal question, You wanted to know the (and I quote) "Hottest and most Hip place on Samui". My local is neither hot or hip. That's why it's my local. Nuff said.........

so i take it there is no Hip Pop. in the non hip or hot place. nothing wrong with that. nice to get away from the hoodies once in a while

pass me a big lungeg lady and anywhere is hot. whip would be good too

Just "phishing", maybe missed something, can "net" something new, that escaped my attention, places come and go - yeah I know the one in FV, it's pretty good if there is some live music...

Just "phishing" ????????????????????????? So pretty pointless topic, really! :angry:

nah' see the results so far... what's your favorite hang out?

Maybe you'd like to share with us all of your favourite places Samuian and then I and others will be more than happy to fill in any you seem to have missed. ;)

so i take it there is no Hip Pop. in the non hip or hot place. nothing wrong with that. nice to get away from the hoodies once in a while

pass me a big lungeg lady and anywhere is hot. whip would be good too

I'm thinking of opening one of these japanese places complete with maids and all that....maybe whips if the clientele want as well....:rolleyes: .....its only Dreamgirls is so much rubbish maybe Bangrak would be good the old site of Jade's only way to compete with the Gentlemen's Club I keep hearing about......the mail must be getting lost where's my invite.....?!! :angry:

:whistling:

no, it isn't, is it?

2 places on the entire east side, where there are plenty of "Entertainment-Establishments"?

Bondi, Tango, Solo, TM's, Da Duke, maybe the "Indian Bar",Sand Bar, ever expanding Ark... bang, bang, bang, thump, thump, thump, bangers.. Hendrix, Bubbles, Hot4U, CatcanDo, tell me ...Ah' yeah.. and the entertainment scene lost the precious, CccccCoconut Bbbbb.. Blue's, who got the Blues now?... Ah' well I don't start with this one, so guess the "Ghost road" needs a visit...but then the name alone.... call the ghost busters first? :ermm:

Come on... :rolleyes:

no, it isn't, is it?

2 places on the entire east side, where there are plenty of "Entertainment-Establishments"?

Bondi, Tango, Solo, TM's, Da Duke, maybe the "Indian Bar",Sand Bar, ever expanding Ark... bang, bang, bang, thump, thump, thump, bangers.. Hendrix, Bubbles, Hot4U, CatcanDo, tell me ...Ah' yeah.. and the entertainment scene lost the precious, CccccCoconut Bbbbb.. Blue's, who got the Blues now?... Ah' well I don't start with this one, so guess the "Ghost road" needs a visit...but then the name alone.... call the ghost busters first? :ermm:

Well considering you seem to favour Chaweng....Butterfly Bar has been known to offer the occasional all night lock in its rustic charms could be often described as 'hot'. :whistling:

I really don't know what this thread is leading to. Free plugs for every Irish or whatever pub on the island? Maybe the OP could have phrased the question in a different manner.

Are we running around in circles, so we can recommend a new establishment?

Well I reckon any place with a decent bunch of expats is a good place to start.....anywhere I'm drinking would be a winner so we should all just post each day with a list of possible bars and let the 'scene' follow us around the island....:rolleyes:

Bag some beers. Get some fried chicken. Sit on the beach, preferably on the south west coast so as to see the sunset and totally avoid the hordes.

Oh yeah, an esky would not go astray either, and some ice for it.

no, it isn't, is it?

Well considering you seem to favour Chaweng....Butterfly Bar has been known to offer the occasional all night lock in its rustic charms could be often described as 'hot'. :whistling:

:blink:

B..B...B... utterfly B...B...B...ar? :rolleyes:

By the name of it, sounds like adventure Clubbing?

Not utterly what I am after, a cool place with some cool music and cold beers will do, for an relaxed evening once in a while.

After all, not much really, is there?