Farming

moench

Hi Moench. From my observations, there are 2 ways to get these trees. One is to buy the trees yourself from the south near the Malaysian border where they come from or use an agency who buys them there and sells them in your area.

Drive around to see who's growing them near you and ask the farmer where he gets the trees and how he gets along with his supplier/agent. Normally the baby trees, about 3 ft high, are provided free by the agent who then comes back a few years later to get paid according to the contract you sign. You plant the saplings and take care of them, they provide advice.

Not too much work, set up an irrigation system to each tree (they need lots of water), chop the weeds down occasionally, fertilize and wait 5 years.

Then the real work starts and you'll be making more trips to the local palm farmers.

Sorry, can't give you any more info than that but it's a start. :)

Finner

thank you kun pnustedt a so. how many tree you plant? when the fruit is ripe ,you have to bring the fruit to a shop to sell or some one pick it up or i have to do some thinks with this fruit to get the oil out and sell the finish product? i think of rubber tree .that have two option,- the milk to sell or the pan(plate) to sell. i like the easy way