Wanphen Pienjai Murder: American Expat Arrested In Phuket

webfact

very good hopefully they have the correct man. He behaved like a beast so treat him like one

What a stupid thing to say. What you mean lock him up for life in an overcrowded room? Or gun him down in a firing squad. They already do the former to 'beasts', the latter is usually a bolt between the eyes.:angry:

Edited by evanson

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TheyCallmeScooter' date='2010-07-19 00:29' timestamp='1279474148' post='3757766']

.....wake up, majority of the world can't stand america or what it stands for.

I still remember when the Iranians had big protests in San Francisco against the Shaw of Iran shortly before he was thrown out of the country and the Ayatollah Khomeini took over. Several years later all the same protesters were back trying to get rid of Khomeini and whining about the man that they had helped take over. Now, many look back on his ouster with regret.

Some people are too foolish to realize how good they have it until it is too late. :whistling:

Dude you have attributed a line to me I never wrote.

This forum's misquoting is out of control.

Actually you did the misquote as the reference message has you posting that quote under your name (as a quote). Obviously an error as you said it was not your quote below but may show how easy it is to make mistakes if not very careful.

http://static.thaivi..._1086_30657.jpg

Why post a drawing of a man if it's nowhere close to what the captive looks like in real life?

It's not the same man in the drawing as in the pictures.

A beard you can shave off, if he need glasses, wouldn't the people helping the scetch artist remember those and wouldn't he need glasses taking off from the bar with her behind?

Look at the hair, he shaves himself up the temples to lure anyone seing his picture in the PG?

BiB, investigate further.

Too many things are clouded in this case, and many more cases.

As one poster told us, the captured man is a scary man but that itself doesn't say he's the guitly one.

I just wonder why post a completely different drawing of a man compared to the pictures.

if it's the right man captured, then well done BiB but not due to the drawing published earlier.

Edited by MegaMik

http://static.thaivi..._1086_30657.jpg

Why post a drawing of a man if it's nowhere close to what the captive looks like in real life?

It's not the same man in the drawing as in the pictures.

A beard you can shave off, if he need glasses, wouldn't the people helping the scetch artist remember those and wouldn't he need glasses taking off from the bar with her behind?

Look at the hair, he shaves himself up the temples to lure anyone seing his picture in the PG?

BiB, investigate further.

Too many things are clouded in this case, and many more cases.

As one poster told us, the captured man is a scary man but that itself doesn't say he's the guitly one.

I just wonder why post a completely different drawing of a man compared to the pictures.

if it's the right man captured, then well done BiB but not due to the drawing published earlier.

Eye witness accounts are know to be very unreliable I would say the same for a drawing whose description provided by some ladies in a poorly lit bar.

wow I lived near Chalong in Rawai beach for 1 month, in 2009, so bad, and so scary!!!!!!

I also lived in Chalong for 1 year and seen many Italians with Lady Boys, I use to see groups on motor bikes, this I could not understand but each to there own, I can confirm it seems to be the Italians that do this the most!

I cannot confirm if it is the right man or not, but it is an Italian thing to be with lady boys!

Actually you did the misquote.

Oh? Show me where I said that line.

And now you have quoted me out of context. You posted that line as a quote under your name in post #107 and Ulysses G quoted part of that post in his (removed) post #118 and you then posted you had never said this. What he had quoted was from your post and appeared to be from you. The chronology is:

nimrod74741 makes post #104 (3757691) at 23:32 with that included within the quote portion of his post making it impossible to know what said what. Apparent mistake as there was no text portion.

TheyCallmeScooter makes post #107 (3757766) at 00:29 just quoting the quote portion of above message rather than using reply and highlights portion he did not write.

Ulysses G makes post #118 at 08:26 quoting post #107 which shows the red text under senders name of TheyCallmeScooter.

TheyCallmeScooter makes post #122

As I said in my post you did not originally say the sentence but you posted a quote with it appearing under your name and that was picked up as being from you, and indeed the post itself was.

It looks like nimrod, a new member, quoted the text of TheycallmeScooter and posted his own reply in the quoted text from Thaycallmescooter, leading to people thinking that the comment from nimrod was from theycallmescooter.

I have fixed the wrong reply by Nimrod and deleted several replies to the comment that was mistakenly attributed to TheyCallMeScooter, as it wasn't his reply.

• Like 1

wow I lived near Chalong in Rawai beach for 1 month, in 2009, so bad, and so scary!!!!!!

I also lived in Chalong for 1 year and seen many Italians with Lady Boys, I use to see groups on motor bikes, this I could not understand but each to there own, I can confirm it seems to be the Italians that do this the most!

I cannot confirm if it is the right man or not, but it is an Italian thing to be with lady boys!

Well I never!! I knew they were great clothing designers, made pretty smart cars and they sure can cook.... but this is too much for me!!!

Am cancelling my holiday trip to Rome now!!

Confessions are helped along in Thailand with the help of a battery.

I always wonder how all these confessions are obtained.You must be on to some thing here.

Actually they are enticed by offering to cut the sentence in 1/2 if you confess and the judge goes along with it 90% of the time.

In the case of a capital crime, I think they are most often given life imprisonment rather then the death penalty if they confess.

It certainly helps the confession rate I imagine.

TH

ahahahaha. you're funny (and yes, I'm Italian).