Buddha Holiday 26Th And 27Th July

What are we gonna have the Religious Observance Police who go round beating those with alcohol on their breaths?????

Its a great idea...and for non religious days....

Send the girls out in skimpy cop uniforms .....'Why you no drink? You bad falang!'...<WHACK>......:D

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Screamingeagle:

Good grief, you are a blinkered prude, aren't you. Tracer Round. I think you'll find most of the bars that were open are owned by Thais. A majority of Thais ignore the drinking ban. If you want to follow the religious observance, then do so. But don't force it on anyone else of different or no religious faith. What are we gonna have the Religious Observance Police who go round beating those with alcohol on their breaths?????

So you didn't actually make it through my last post....

I said: You can't find it acceptable to ignore the religious holiday because others do so.

"Mom! Everyone is getting a tattoo on their neck...I want one too."

OR

"It's a bloody Buddha day....nothing to do with me. Look at the Thais; even they don't care."

What part of, "it's a national religious holiday for two days and why can't you repect that?" don't you understand?

"If you want to follow the religious observance, then do so. But don't force it on anyone else of different or no religious faith."

Uh, it's a nation public holiday, hello, earth calling screaming...no one is asking you to covert or anything; it's just A NATIONAL RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY.

Just take the day off. Take the moral high ground, it will never do you wrong.