Food Daredevils Of Chiang Mai

ThePunPun

The Pun Pun is proud to announce a big 2 ' Fer.

For Thursday the 22nd and Friday the 23rd, appearing at The Pun Pun near you, will be a buy one , get one free, promotion

Now taking a page from our " Fun with Food " menu, is a gourmet delight. Not for everyone, but certainly for the Food Daredevils of Chiang Mai.

Certainly not something you will find in other fine dining establishments in our fair city.

Now ' The Olde Belle", has its Lamb Roast Specials, thank you Pedr,

and

The Dukes has got its BBQ'd Ribs........ Thank you David.

But I don't know of any other that has

DEEP FRIED CHICKEN KNEES

Thats right , Deep Fried Chicken Knees, like only a mother could make...

post-108940-017403300 1279685934_thumb.j

Buy one , get the second one absolutely free....... Its even allowed that you bring a friend for the second one.

Certain restrictions apply, not good with any other promotional offer, subject to one to a family, and the decisions of the judge is final..... Understand final. Batteries not included and any similarity with this offer and that of any other restaurant, is purely coincidental. Offer not available in New Jersey, and Las Vegas. Must be 28 years old or older to participate, unless you are a nubile, attractive and positive speaking 19 year old young lady, female. Supply is limited so act fast. Odds of surviving this meal are subject to the number of people eating.

Vegetarians welcome, we scrape off the meat .....

Gonzo the Gourmet

Gonzo,

My only complaint about this dish, apart from the chicken knees, would be that tomatoes are served in only half slices while cucumbers are served in full slices.

Just around the time I heard about your place, my wife and daughters got into this annoying healthy eating phase and I haven't been able to coax them there. But I'll make it there soon, with or without them. Not for the chicken knees obviously as I won't support tomato discrimination.

BTW, advertising does work, because TV is where I found out about Pun Pun.

Good luck with the promotion.

Gonzo,

My only complaint about this dish, apart from the chicken knees, would be that tomatoes are served in only half slices while cucumbers are served in full slices.

Just around the time I heard about your place, my wife and daughters got into this annoying healthy eating phase and I haven't been able to coax them there. But I'll make it there soon, with or without them. Not for the chicken knees obviously as I won't support tomato discrimination.

Agreed Thakkar..... I understand the problem....... but no problem........ hurry on down,,,,, as the tomatos were folded....

:D

Gonzo,

Agreed Thakkar..... I understand the problem....... but no problem........ hurry on down,,,,, as the tomatos were folded....

Oregami tomatoes.....are you turning Japanese?

And Thakkar are you going to take your tape measure :whistling:

Gonzo,

Oregami tomatoes.....are you turning Japanese?

And Thakkar are you going to take your tape measure :whistling:

No, but I do feel that tomatoes are a greatly abused and disrespected trimming in dire need of a champion.

If Khun Gonzo is indeed forcing them into unnatural contortions, I am duty-bound to personally march over there and register my complaint.

Any chance of making it two for the price of one on the 500 baht burger. Of course you must eat them before you leave the premises. :lol:

You know thats not a bad idea jayjayo. Course we would have to put some rules with that , like for instance , a time limit. Would not want to see someone come in and demand I give them a room for a couple days so they have time to finish their 3 day meal.

You interested in being a TV/You Tube star?

G

Had yesterday a delicious beef stew at Pun Pun and after that couldn't resist the mango pancake. Totally delicious, but on my drive home had problems with keeping my eyes open and needed a belly-holder. Auch! My greed for delicious food was bigger than my tummy. ;)

And the price? ... Unbelievable reasonable. :)

Any chance of making it two for the price of one on the 500 baht burger. Of course you must eat them before you leave the premises. :lol:

You know thats not a bad idea jayjayo. Course we would have to put some rules with that , like for instance , a time limit. Would not want to see someone come in and demand I give them a room for a couple days so they have time to finish their 3 day meal.

You interested in being a TV/You Tube star?

G

Rats you read my mind.