Best Site For Free Music Downloads.

Jockstar

Well since i now have my broadband working. I wanna start to use it alot more than i did my dialup. ie i want to download music from the net. But since i'm a tight bastard i dont want to pay. So whats the best free music website? How about movies? Or Tv programs? Is there any good sites out there? FREE! No one off payments etc. Or how about filesharing. Is it a good idea?

mininova.org , 1st go to azureus.com for the java d/l and client server

Or Bitlord.com

:D

azureus.com isnt FREE. I am not paying for <deleted> all. I'm Scottish. :D:D:o

Get the REAL version from Azureus at Sourceforge - it's free.

Then go to any of the 100's of bit torrent sites to search for the music you want. If you are using True then it is more than likely you'll get slower than desired download speeds.

mininova.org , 1st go to azureus.com for the java d/l and client server

Or Bitlord.com

:D

azureus.com isnt FREE. I am not paying for <deleted> all. I'm Scottish. :D:D:o

I'm a jock too ! It was free last time I used it , just download the java and client s/w , then to minonva for the free torrents. :D

Ok mate. I just had a look and it was quoting prices. Freaked me out! :D Will try again.

You may want to check out some peer to peer (P2P) sharing software. You can copy music from other users with no charge. I use WinMX, available at www.winmx.com, and it works well for me. There are many P2P clients available. We had a discussion / thread going some time ago with a lot of input / opinions.

See this. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32001

For P2P type stuff I find DC++ communities are very good for what I look for (admitedly lossless encoded unusual stuff)..

Basic emule / soulseeek / limewire / imesh / etc all have advantages and disadvanteges..

You could always pay the pennies inolved with a russin legal (thats not the same as western legal) service where its pennies per album.. AllofMP3 springs to mind..

If I had to advise someone internet newbie (my mum for example) allofMP3 is pretty amazing and no one has convinced me its illegal tho I would admit its morally questionable..