Jamesons New Happy Hour(S)

Jamesons

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes - the Tri Nations will be shown - aussiechick is looking forward to it as it is Australia vs Sth Africa at 5:00p.m.

hotpotato - click on the Jamesons banner and you see the map on our website

Menu is fixed - thanks

no happy our for Guiness at the moment - I think everyone is happy enough that we have it back!!!

See you in the bar

Just as an added bonus - if there is a group of 6 or more -when you order your round of drinks the kitchen will send you out "bar nibbles". Yes, it is free but remember it is a nibble and it is the kitchen staff choice!

So much much is a pint of Guinness there? Is this the real Irish stuff now?

Yes, it is the real stuff - Baht 240 a pint

B) Is that the highest price in pattaya?? Pig and Whistle was 220. When is JAMESONS having a promotion??

Just as an added bonus - if there is a group of 6 or more -when you order your round of drinks the kitchen will send you out "bar nibbles". Yes, it is free but remember it is a nibble and it is the kitchen staff choice!

Your staff are most attractive,pray tell what do I get to "nibble" on

I wonder what the cost factor is on the Irish Guinness vs. the Malaysian (which isn't available here anymore)? Not expecting the owner here to tell us, just curious.

I believe the costs have increased by around B800 per keg. The stuff coming from Ireland is only temporary, until Malaysia can ramp up production to supply Thailand again. I guess at that point the costs will go back down, but will the bars pass that on to the paying customer?? I doubt it......

Cheers

I wonder what the cost factor is on the Irish Guinness vs. the Malaysian (which isn't available here anymore)? Not expecting the owner here to tell us, just curious.

I believe the costs have increased by around B800 per keg. The stuff coming from Ireland is only temporary, until Malaysia can ramp up production to supply Thailand again. I guess at that point the costs will go back down, but will the bars pass that on to the paying customer?? I doubt it......

Cheers

Where did you hear that about the Malaysian stuff. There have been multiple reports here that the imports from Malaysia were finished for good.

Cheers

Where did you hear that about the Malaysian stuff. There have been multiple reports here that the imports from Malaysia were finished for good.

The Office Bar in Bangkok! What was said - When the last distributors contract ran out in January, and the contract negotiations stalled with the new one. The Guinness being produced in Malaysia that was allocated for Thailand was sent elsewhere. So until production in Malaysia can be increased to provide Thailand again, then we get the real Mckoy from Ireland!! But of course this could be totally wrong, but it sounded reasonable enough to me!!

I guess we should stop hijacking this thread now, and let Jamesons get back to posting their promotions.

Cheers

raro reporting from KL: One pint of Malay Guinness (does the trick for me....) 14 Ringit. Multiply by 10 for THB. Now get your calculators out, Air Asia brings you here for some 6,000 Baht...:rolleyes:

Well it was a great Saturday afternoon evening. Good Rugby game!! Good crowd also that enjoyed it all.

Kim's birthday was fun - buffet had a good selection of food.

In all another great Saturday!!

Sorry aussiechick, thanks for the invite,could not get to Jamesons for the Tri-Nations on Saturday (was there Friday tho),something comes over me Saturday afternoons, werewolf style,have to get down to Beach Road for some unexplained reason for a few hours.

Still we both ended up with smiles on our faces !!!

This weeks menu:

STARTER

Egg Mayonnaise with Prawns Salad

Or

Bolognaise Soup with Garlic Bread

Or

Cheese and Tomato on Toast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MAIN COURSE

John Dory Fish Fillet in Lemon Sauce

with Boiled Potatoes and Garden Peas

Or