Sensai Geoff - Motor Bike Tragedy

Sensai Geoff (Samui Dojo) has tragically passed away after a motor bike accident on the mainland. May he rest in peace. He will be dearly missed by all his family and friends. Details of a memorial service will be posted shortly.

RIP Geoff

Bridge

I still can't believe it.

I was only sat drinking coffee with him four days ago and he was telling me how excited he was to be picking up his new bike from Pattaya. He died in a terrible accident on his way back to Samui. He leaves behind a wife and child. This really is terrible news.

R.I.P. Geoff Pickup.

Matt.

Geoff was a good man. He had a very kind heart, not enough of it in this world.

I hope he has moved on to a better place and he finds happiness there.

I knew Geoff very well and I will sorely miss the guy.

My condolences to his family.

Geoff was one of my best friends for years. He helped me out a lot when I was struggling on Koh Samui. I will greatly miss him.

Jimmy

post-12312-009717400 1279791720_thumb.jp

OMG Yes that pic is of the Geoff I knew. He was teaching Karate wasn't he and a long time Lamai resident.

R.I.P. Geoffoo

For those who would like to pay their final respects to Geoff:

Services will be held at The Temple in Lamai, 200 metres from Liz Luxens Office, on Saturday the 24th and Sunday the 25th July at 7:00 pm

On Monday the 26th July their will be the cremation at Wat Pra Derm near the Nangyuan Waterfalls.

Those attending on Monday should be there by 11:30 a.m.

RIP Geoff

We have received some more detailed information regarding the ceremony.

Those attending on Monday the 26th July should meet at The Wat ,not the Wat in Lamai, but near Liz Luxens office at 11:30 am for the ceremony. Following on from the ceremony their will then be a procession to the Wat Pra Derm near Namuang Waterfalls for the cremation.

• 1 year later...

So nice to read such kind words...

R.I.P to my Uncle Geoffrey, thank you for being a loving son to my Grandma, a loving brother to my Mum, Aunty Elizabeth, Uncle David and Uncle William and a loving uncle to myself and others.

A year had just passed since we had all been together celebrating my Grandma's life, I hope you are with her now.

Love forever... xx