Thai PM Abhisit Sued For Attempted Murder

webfact

Mazeltov>> You come with accusations that the government shot innocent unarmed people. How about YOU post the evidence for that?

I did already wrote long entries to support my claim that the killed were unarmed and innocent civilians, killed by terrorists. Have i now to repeat me again?

I asked you many times to bring some evidence that the dead civilians were armed, but you never came up with a proof nor anyone else. nor i read somewhere in the newspaper that all or most of the killed were armed. If you have links to such articles - post them.

Yes you have rambled on and on and on. But you have yet to show any proof that a soldier was taking aim at a unarmed red shirt. You display the typical red shirt mentality. Take no credit for your part accuse every one else show no proof of your allegations. I am sorry but a picture of a soldier aiming a gun into a area where there is armed red shirts is not proof of killing innocent citizens. If they were innocent what where they doing there. All the innocent people where at home and sad to say thousands of them should have been there earning there living. But you red shirts having no concience just ignored that. As long as Thaksins money continued to flow into your pockets that was OK.

How many soldiers died and how many protesters/reporters died or were injured by gunfire?

work it out for yourself who was doing all the shooting, it's not rocket science is it?

I don't know and apparently you don't either and once again you ramble on about nothing.

I ask you if they were innocent why were they there. In my opinion to break the law like they did for a couple of days I would turn a blind eye to but to carry on as long as they did makes them guilty. If they had tried to negotiate it would have been easier to accept but no all they could do was demand, demand and demand. I notice like all the others of your kind you ignore the real innocent people who were deprived of there lively hood. Is that your idea of democracy

• Like 2

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The mentality of the reds was admirably shown by the young kid that was held up on top of the barricade as a target for the army by a red, presumably the father.

The restraint of the army was also shown by the fact they didnt accept the target.

At no time did the PM or Govt ever call for anyone to be killed.

However the reds (its on video) did call for the murder of the PM amd Deputy PM from their stage.

• Like 1

jayjay, seek and ye shall find, the figures are widely published, you will see a massive difference between the numbers of unarmed protesters murdered/injured and the the very low numbers of heavily armed military murdered/injured, but I guess your thinking is that these people protesting for democracy got all the deserved, and how sad that you choose to dance on the graves of these people by using the tired old argument that people lost jobs, let me reiterate 'PEOPLE LOST LIVES' yet you are bemoaning people losing jobs.

Well I can tell you that my business suffered greatly, and is still losing income and will until centralworld reopens, however I see the issue for what it is, thai people wanting democracy returned and to get away from the dictatorship the current unelected government have turned the country into, in their desire to hold onto the power the did not win and do not deserve.

What did I do? well I sucked it up and made sure none of my staff lost their jobs.

sell you tat elsewhere my friend, because I am not buying it, just like I don't buy the tat that your friend abhisit is trying to sell. I can't wait for the day that his world caves in on him and the proof is laid bare for all to see.

jayjay, seek and ye shall find, the figures are widely published, you will see a massive difference between the numbers of unarmed protesters murdered/injured and the the very low numbers of heavily armed military murdered/injured, but I guess your thinking is that these peothe tired ple protesting for democracy got all the deserved, and how sad that you choose to dance on the graves of these people by using old argument that people lost jobs, let me reiterate 'PEOPLE LOST LIVES' yet you are bemoaning people losing jobs.

Well I can tell you that my business suffered greatly, and is still losing income and will until centralworld reopens, however I see the issue for what it is, thai people wanting democracy returned and to get away from the dictatorship the current unelected government have turned the country into, in their desire to hold onto the power the did not win and do not deserve.

What did I do? well I sucked it up and made sure none of my staff lost their jobs.

sell you tat elsewhere my friend, because I am not buying it, just like I don't buy the tat that your friend abhisit is trying to sell. I can't wait for the day that his world caves in on him and the proof is laid bare for all to see.

Talk is cheap I notice you don't post any figures because you can't there are no figures for the number of people murdered. As you are not familiar with the way Thai's elect there PMs I will tell you they are elected by the ministers not by the population. The same way Thaksin was elected. Also I would like you to name me one country that is Democratic If the States were Gore would have been President.

Nice that you are turning so much profit that you don't have to let any one go. How about the poor guy selling noodles who had no rich sponser to carry him. You say " using old argument that people lost jobs, let me reiterate 'PEOPLE LOST LIVES' " never have I said people did not lose there lives and what kind of justification is that for ignoring The plight of those who didn't lose there lives just there means of making a living. You red shirts are all alike Accept no responsibility claim democracy while you practice anarchism.

And not that is any of your business but I am not a big fan of Abhisit. B unfortunately he is the best Thailand has to offer at this point in time. I actually sympathized with you people until you made it obvious you just wanted to cause trouble. When you invaded the hospital that was the last straw for me. There is no justification for that. Pure and simple children minds [ I want my way and I don't care about any thing or any body else ] in a adult body.

Edited by jayjay0

jayjay, seek and ye shall find, the figures are widely published, you will see a massive difference between the numbers of unarmed protesters murdered/injured and the the very low numbers of heavily armed military murdered/injured, but I guess your thinking is that these peothe tired ple protesting for democracy got all the deserved, and how sad that you choose to dance on the graves of these people by using old argument that people lost jobs, let me reiterate 'PEOPLE LOST LIVES' yet you are bemoaning people losing jobs.

Talk is cheap I notice you don't post any figures because you can't there are no figures for the number of people murdered. As you are not familiar with the way Thai's elect there PMs I will tell you they are elected by the ministers not by the population. The same way Thaksin was elected. Also I would like you to name me one country that is Democratic If the States were Gore would have been President.

Nice that you are turning so much profit that you don't have to let any one go. How about the poor guy selling noodles who had no rich sponser to carry him. You say " using old argument that people lost jobs, let me reiterate 'PEOPLE LOST LIVES' " never have I said people did not lose there lives and what kind of justification is that for ignoring The plight of those who didn't lose there lives just there means of making a living. You red shirts are all alike Accept no responsibility claim democracy while you practice anarchism.

And not that is any of your business but I am not a big fan of Abhisit. B unfortunately he is the best Thailand has to offer at this point in time. I actually sympathized with you people until you made it obvious you just wanted to cause trouble. When you invaded the hospital that was the last straw for me. There is no justification for that. Pure and simple children minds [ I want my way and I don't care about any thing or any body else ] in a adult body.

so being pro democracy automatically makes me a red shirt? nice yellow view you have there. So by your thinking being a yellow shirt must be pro dictatorship, or pro democrat party makes you pro dictatorship.

You comments about people losing jobs does indeed reek of ignoring the deaths, just like the stupid comments written on the wall outside centralworld along the lines of 'come back soon centralworld, we miss you' totally missing the fact that many unarmed protesters were murdered by the government/army, the shopping mall is more important to some than the fact that thai people trying to make the country a democracy again were murdered in cold blood, also in a temple.

The figures are published, as I say seek and you will find them or are you afraid that they will show how one sided it was and show the government rhetoric that the army were defending themselves will be blown out of the water? I am sure those poor medics and reporters were such a threat that the army just had to murder them, right?

Like I said sell it elsewhere

edit to comment on your snipe about making profit, we are not making profit, I am juggling to make sure I don't lay anyone off, thats what people do, they don't whine and moan, they see the protests for what they actually were rather than what the dictators want you to believe, they knuckle down, they help their staff, they don't panick, they replace the lost custom as best they can, they work harder, you however just seem to sit at your computer throwing false accusation and being all 'woe is me'. pathetic in all honesty, the figures are there for you but you can't even be bothered to find, you would rather hope your ambiguity convinces someone else of the same low level intellectual standing.

Edited by tonywebster

Wounded Thai journalist sues PM over rally crackdown

BANGKOK (AFP) -- A Thai journalist wounded during an army crackdown on a mass protest in April is suing Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and other top officials for attempted murder, his lawyer said Thursday.

Bodin Watcharobol, a 42-year-old freelance photographer, was shot and seriously wounded as armed troops tried to clear an area of the capital of demonstrators, leaving 26 people dead after one day of fierce street battles.

The suit, filed Thursday with the Criminal Court, names 13 people, including Abhisit, his deputy Suthep Thaugsuban, Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan and army chief Anupong Paojinda, said Bodin's lawyer, Udom Prongfa.

"The charges are attempted murder and physical assault because they ordered soldiers to crack down on protesters," he added.

Udom said 20 more lawsuits were expected to be filed by victims and their relatives against government officials including the premier over the authorities' handling of the mass opposition protests.

The two-month long rally by the "Red Shirts", who were seeking immediate elections, sparked outbreaks of violence that left 90 people dead and nearly 1,900 injured, ending in a bloody army crackdown in May.

Two foreign journalists were among the dead.

afplogo.jpg

-- (c) Copyright AFP 2010-07-22

The should make a tribunal especially for this only... An issue of this nature is best handled this way.....

so being pro democracy automatically makes me a red shirt? nice yellow view you have there. So by your thinking being a yellow shirt must be pro dictatorship, or pro democrat party makes you pro dictatorship.

You comments about people losing jobs does indeed reek of ignoring the deaths, just like the stupid comments written on the wall outside centralworld along the lines of 'come back soon centralworld, we miss you' totally missing the fact that many unarmed protesters were murdered by the government/army, the shopping mall is more important to some than the fact that thai people trying to make the country a democracy again were murdered in cold blood, also in a temple.

The figures are published, as I say seek and you will find them or are you afraid that they will show how one sided it was and show the government rhetoric that the army were defending themselves will be blown out of the water? I am sure those poor medics and reporters were such a threat that the army just had to murder them, right?

Like I said sell it elsewhere

edit to comment on your snipe about making profit, we are not making profit, I am juggling to make sure I don't lay anyone off, thats what people do, they don't whine and moan, they see the protests for what they actually were rather than what the dictators want you to believe, they knuckle down, they help their staff, they don't panick, they replace the lost custom as best they can, they work harder, you however just seem to sit at your computer throwing false accusation and being all 'woe is me'. pathetic in all honesty, the figures are there for you but you can't even be bothered to find, you would rather hope your ambiguity convinces someone else of the same low level intellectual standing.

Congratulations you are learning I see you no longer call it murder. Well done it is a start next lesson to not be automatically called a red shirt stop defending every thing they did. As I have said in my posts I was a sympathizer for them until they made it obvious they just wanted to commit trouble. I am not by any means a yellow shirt either what they did in the air ports was wrong and should have been dealt with immediately and harshly. I am not a big fan of Abhisit either but unfortunately he is the best Thailand has to offer at this point in time and for those concerned with the welfare of Thailand like him or hate him but help him he is all you have.

Edited by jayjay0

How many soldiers died and how many protesters/reporters died or were injured by gunfire?

work it out for yourself who was doing all the shooting, it's not rocket science is it?

The red apologists have an unfortunate tendancy to see the dead purely in terms of propaganda points. A fact that can't have been missed by the red leaders in the early days of the protests, hence the decision to deploy their own snipers to both bump up the numbers of red casualties and to take pot shots at the military in the hope of flaming a retaliation. They were successful with the former, but to the credit of the government and the soldiers on the ground, weren't as successful as they could have been with the latter. The tracking down and arrest of more black shirts will give us a clearer view of these despicable tactics.

reconciliation is never going to happen. PTP probably win the next election cause this nation is filled of poor people with massive economic growth of 6% semi annually, where is the share. Once PTP is in power, officer thaksin will be back and here comes the yellow, dissolve party again, democratic party as government the new PTP banned, new PTP party and Thailand falls right back where it started. Its a loop of political madness.....you watch..

Maybe in the future we get drug dealers to sue thaksin for killing their cartel !!!!

The PM should just give up trying to save this nation. His time could be better spent doing something else.

Edited by hoaker

UPDATE

Criminal Court rejects freelance reporters' suit against PM

The Criminal Court Friday rejected a lawsuit filed by a freelance reporter against the prime minister and 12 members of Centre for Resolution of Emergency Situation related to a crackdown on the red-shirt protesters.

The court reasoned that Bodin Watcharobol must file a suit against the prime minister with the Supreme Court's Criminal Division for Holders of Political Office, not the Criminal Court.

Bodin file the suit on Thursday, alleging the prime minister and the CRES with unlawfully using force against the red-shirt protesters, causing him injuries during the crackdown.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-07-23

The court reasoned that Bodin Watcharobol must file a suit against the prime minister with the Supreme Court's Criminal Division for Holders of Political Office, not the Criminal Court.

Isn't this something the lawyer should know?

RED SHIRTS CRACKDOWN

Freelance reporter files lawsuit against PM in wrong court

By The Nation

The Criminal Court rejected on Friday a lawsuit filed by a freelance reporter injured in a red shirts crackdown in May against the prime minister and 12 members of Centre for Resolution of Emergency Situation for involving in the crackdown.

Bodin file the suit on Thursday, accusing that the prime minister and the CRES members unlawfully used forces against the red-shirt protesters, causing him injuries during the crackdown.

In his lawsuit, Bodin said a bullet was still in his small intestine as it could not be removed. He claimed he took the bullet while helping out a soldier who was down and injured.

The reporter also claimed he filed a complaint with Nang Lerng police three months ago but no progress had been made. The court will decide on September 13 whether to proceed with the case or not.

The lawyer said he would file lawsuits on behalf of another 30 people wounded in the suppression of the protestors by the troops. Most have lodged a complaint with the Pheu Thai Party (PTP), but he was acting independently on their behalf.

Civil lawsuits demanding compensatory damages would soon follow, he added.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-07-23

As I said before what was he doing there with out a vest. Also the pictures show him holding his stomach but what are the head bandages for?

I can't believe that he has a bullet that can't be removed. There is world class medical services readily available in Bangkok. I don"t know bullet that cant be removed in his intestinal tract not in his spine bandages on his head conflicting dates. That last one could well be sloppy journalism.

Maybe the doctors should sue him for slandering them. LOL

Mazeltov>> You come with accusations that the government shot innocent unarmed people. How about YOU post the evidence for that?

I did already wrote long entries to support my claim that the killed were unarmed and innocent civilians, killed by terrorists. Have i now to repeat me again?

I asked you many times to bring some evidence that the dead civilians were armed, but you never came up with a proof nor anyone else. nor i read somewhere in the newspaper that all or most of the killed were armed. If you have links to such articles - post them.

Yes you have rambled on and on and on. But you have yet to show any proof that a soldier was taking aim at a unarmed red shirt. You display the typical red shirt mentality. Take no credit for your part accuse every one else show no proof of your allegations. I am sorry but a picture of a soldier aiming a gun into a area where there is armed red shirts is not proof of killing innocent citizens. If they were innocent what where they doing there. All the innocent people where at home and sad to say thousands of them should have been there earning there living. But you red shirts having no concience just ignored that. As long as Thaksins money continued to flow into your pockets that was OK.

:facepalm:

Can you read, can you think? i wrote KILLED BY TERRORISTS.

as far as i know, there are no detailed reports of armed civilians who got killed by government troops. the government declared these dead people were probably killed by terrorists. terrorists kill innocent people, that makes them to terrorists.

According to the government the soldiers didn't shot to kill, but only at legs, causing non deadly wounds. If you have any sources were the government admit that they killed armed terrorists or armed civilians please come forward with it.

He claimed he took the bullet while helping out a soldier who was down and injured.

Ok if he was helping an injured soldier who would have been the most likely to have injured the soldier?

Not the army so who does that leave? The reds!

If he was helping an injured soldier where was he likely to be?

Thats right on the army side of the lines.

So who would have been likely to be shooting at the army side?

Not the army so who is the most likely to have shot him? The reds!

But thats impossible because the reds were peaceful protesters. Yea right!

you will see a massive difference between the numbers of unarmed protesters murdered/injured and the the very low numbers of heavily armed military murdered/injured
The military were obviously better equipped and had a right to defend themselves and eradicate those who were attacking them with bullets and grenades. The protesters had no right to shoot or launch grenades at the military or anyone else. They were meant to leave, as they had way overstayed, but instead fought back with deadly force. What should have happened? Surrender to the mob who refused to leave?
these people protesting for democracy
You must have been living under a rock. It has been obvious now that the protests were not about democracy, but about Pheu Thai trying to get voted back into power and bringing Thaksin back, using the facade of democracy and class war. Even Chalerm himself said recently that one of the main goals of Pheu Thai is to bring Thaksin back. The innocent protesters and supporters have been misled, and they need to realize this.
I see the issue for what it is, thai people wanting democracy returned and to get away from the dictatorship the current unelected government have turned the country into, in their desire to hold onto the power the did not win and do not deserve.
It has been repeated like a broken record: People vote in the MPs, and MPs vote in the prime minister. Small parties can switch sides and form coalitions, that is their democratic right. The current Thai government is legitimate.
Well I can tell you that my business suffered greatly, and is still losing income and will until centralworld reopens
Have you actually seen the various video clips of UDD leaders ordering the burning of Bangkok? Blame them for the losses of your business in Central World. Edited by hyperdimension

over 30 % of the soldiers who died in May were evidently killed by the security forces.

Reporter's lawsuit against PM for crackdown accepted

BANGKOK (NNT) -- The Criminal Court has accepted a lawsuit filed by a freelance reporter against Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and 12 other figures for injuring others during the military's crackdown of the United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) protest.

Mr Udom Prongfa, a lawyer representing Mr Bodin Watcharobol, a freelance reporter, filed the lawsuit against 13 plaintiffs with the court. The suit claimed the reporter was injured in May 2010, when the army under the order of the Premier sealed off Ratchaprasong Intersection, the main protest site of the UDD in May 2010.

The 13 plaintiffs included Prime Minister Abhisit, his Deputy for Security Affairs Suthep Thaugsuban, Army Chief General Anupong Paochinda, Spokesperson to the Center for the Resolution and Emergency Situation Colonel Sansern Kaewkamnerd, and 9 other military personnel.

The Criminal Court has accepted the case for further proceedings. Schedule for the first hearing is set for 13 September 2010, at 9.00 hrs.

Mr Bodin announced that he would file more lawsuits next week, saying he had solid evidence that 30 other people were also injured from the same incidents. He added that civil suits would be filed seeking damages for personal injuries.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2010-07-22 footer_n.gif

IMO the poor reporter is the plaintiff and the PM and co. are the defendants.

Yes they were breaking the law but do think they deserved to be executed?

The ones shooting at the army probably did. I don't think any protesters sitting at the stage were killed. Just the ones standing behind fuel soaked tyre barricades with firecrackers, slingshots, and often, guns.

You know it or you just assume it? How you come to that conclusion?

I don't believe you. Neither that 'execution' were justified nor that only those with guns got killed. Have you any evidence for it? If not, please stop posting lies.

Did I say "only guns"? No.

GOOD

Maybe the truth will come out and the government shown for what they are

Abhisit will be the next fugitive

You red shirts are getting more desperate. Next you will be claiming that you had no weapons and no one received money and every one there paid a per die-um for there food.

You had some good things to say at the outset the problem being they were not the reason you were there. You wanted to cause trouble and you succeeded. Don't take your victory as a excuse to be stupid unless that is your natural state and in that sorry case carry on.

You Yellow shirts lol!

Sure go ahead and shoot the protesters who are carrying weapons but how many of those killed had weapons?

Answer = 0

Abhisit is already on the run, he can not appear in public, you will never see him out on the streets again. To stay alive Abhisit has to be lucky everyday, the people waiting for revenge only have to be lucky one day. Same goes for all the perpetrators of crimes against the nation.

post-105351-036292700 1279906495_thumb.g

Abhisit is already on the run, he can not appear in public, you will never see him out on the streets again. To stay alive Abhisit has to be lucky everyday, the people waiting for revenge only have to be lucky one day. Same goes for all the perpetrators of crimes against the nation.

Is that a treat or a promise?

Isn't this something the lawyer should know?

Certainly,

and this is the best lawyer Thaksin's money can buy...

As I noted above, this is no more than a harassment move

and part of the ongoing PR war... they still haven't grasped that

so few people believe their PR tactics, they get little gain for their efforts,

but it seems this coalition of the devils minions are just not bright enough.

And there is the rub, Thaksin couldn't control enough of the bright ones for very long,

so he purchased the loyalties of the super greedy and morally challenged,

but none too sharp ones.

Is that a treat or a promise?

I dont make threats. If you knew anything about civil unrest across the globe 'has to be lucky everyday, the people waiting for revenge only have to be lucky one day' is my version of a statement made by the IRA. I dont wish death on anybody especially a young man with a family but my post is supported by his lack of public appearances, and the others, since May 19. Heres another quote ' this is not the beginning of the end, this is only the end of the beginning'' and the present government know this is true thats why all the main players, on both sides, are living in fear of revenge.