How Do You Blow A Kiss In Thai

rizla

As the title suggests, how do thais. male to female , i stress MALE to FEMALE....blow a kiss in thai, that wont affend the girl in any way but will show you are very interested....in a good way...Come forward you ROMANTICS......

First you put your index and middle fingers in the form of a vertical V on your lips, then you .... Oh, wait, you said kiss...I was thinking of something else. Never mind.

That'll work also, they like this more then kissing

As the title suggests, how do thais. male to female , i stress MALE to FEMALE....blow a kiss in thai, that wont affend the girl in any way but will show you are very interested....in a good way...Come forward you ROMANTICS......

"quote"

Oh <deleted>!

Edited by Will27

I dont know about Thai women, but as a tip..to be honest..if a guy i didnt know blew me a kiss id think it was really cheesy, not romantic. It would come over as insincere to me. That instead of coming over to me because he feels attracted to me and wanting to know who i am..he would be showing interest on how i look only. Superficial. Of course we all are drawn to looks initially, but that should be the cue to want to know someone more, rather than being the only focus. This coming from someone who loves romantic gestures. Just my humble opinion.

You kiss your hand and then you blow it in her direction.:coffee1:

Well.....what about the old proverbial 'sniff kiss''?:rolleyes:

Last time I sniffed a bird I caught a Sinus infection.

You pukker the lips and hold out a 1000 baht note, they soon get the message.

Edited by Beetlejuice

After all that, it`s the same as europe.....but cheesy....ok kind regards all, just wanted to show a little afection to someone from a distance, without upsetting someone nearby..wink wink

Oh and not a complete stranger, but cant get close to speek...as above

Edited by rizla

Do Thai's kiss??

I thought they just sniffed. (Hom)

Thais kiss (joob).

They also send a kiss (sorng joob) in the same way westerners blow a kiss.

...and then some really understand how to kiss. They just don't promote themselves as so.

After all that, it`s the same as europe.....but cheesy....ok kind regards all, just wanted to show a little afection to someone from a distance, without upsetting someone nearby..wink wink

Well good luck. ..and from what you are indicating, heres hoping the someone you dont want to upset nearby, is either doing the same thing, or doesnt view you as a keeper.

I dont know about Thai women, but as a tip..to be honest..if a guy i didnt know blew me a kiss id think it was really cheesy, not romantic. It would come over as insincere to me. That instead of coming over to me because he feels attracted to me and wanting to know who i am..he would be showing interest on how i look only. Superficial. Of course we all are drawn to looks initially, but that should be the cue to want to know someone more, rather than being the only focus. This coming from someone who loves romantic gestures. Just my humble opinion.

Well said, eek. Strangers don't make romantic gestures to each other. A smile is all that's needed. If it's returned then MAYBE you can go further. I take everything slow and it seems to work for me. I let the woman make the first important move after I've indirectly let her know I'm interested.

There was a high end hotel receptionist in Pattaya that I liked. She only had one day off a week, but I would always stop and make small talk. She seemed frendly towards me so I suggested a day trip to Koh Larn beach. She was nervous at first and didn't want to be seen by anyone who worked at the hotel for fear she would be mistaken for a bar girl. That was fine with me and we agreed to meet at a quiet cafe where I bought her breakfast. Then, I bought her a bathing suit and we took the ferry to Koh Larn island. (Koh means island) We had a great day and I taught her how to swim. But, at the end of any of our "dates" I would drop her off where she wouldn't be seen by anyone who knew her. Lovely gal and typical of many (most?) shy Thai women.

Well good luck. ..and from what you are indicating, heres hoping the someone you dont want to upset nearby, is either doing the same thing, or doesnt view you as a keeper.

Doing the same thing is nearer to the mark, but i`m to soft to break it off......sleeping with one eye open...get my drift?

You can't get close to speak, sounds ominous.

Is she in prison?;)

How do you blow a kiss in English? You don't. It can't be done. It is a mime. And if it is a mime, surely one would ask, "How does one mime blowing a kiss to a Thai?", in which case the answer would be the same as to anyone else. Whether or not it is understood is a different matter.