Losing Passports Accidently On Purpose....

Hi all,

I am just wondering if anyone knows the score about what happens if you lose your passport. Basically, I am fed up of doing visas, I want to go back home but am marrying my misses hopefully next month if I can put up with being here anymore. I dont want to go back home without her if poss. Being as fed up as I am, I am thinking of ways I can avoid these poxy visa runs and getting away with it. I know that if people knew, we'd all be doing it! Just wanting some feedback about losing your passport, lying through your teeth that you have a visa sorted already, getting a new passport in a month or two or three, and getting away with it! lol. I'm just fed up and feeling a bit sucked off and feel like ripping them for a change.

Any chance? :D

Being real. Whats the score at the moment if anyone knows, about the max overstay penalties, and what the bstrds do when you get to the airport and after...

Appreciate any useful correct advice.......... :o

Hi

After you get your new passport, you still have to go to the Immigration Bureau on Soi Suan Plu. You have to have a photo copy of your picture in your passport and head up to the third floor. Fill out a form and the officer looks at their computer which tells them your last entry date and point of entry.

If you have overstayed, you get fined. Don't have the funds and its detention time and possible deportation.

It’s not difficult to be legal and avoid the 30 day visa runs.

Regards,

Sunbelt

www.sunbeltasia.com