Where Can I Buy Muay Thai Gloves

goin2thailand

Hi all, today I went looking for some boxing gloves, there was a shop that sold "windy" stuff, but it was drastically overpriced and the gloves were pretty cheaply made. it was 1000 baht for some completely unpadded bag gloves, which would give you arthritis within a month if used every day for a few weeks, and they had some others for 1.900 baht which just were generally shit.

Is there anywhere I can buy Adidas gloves, which I used in scotland and have very good venting and padding, and fit much better than these "windy" shitty gloves on offer in the shop I went to today.

is there any large muay thai shop other than the one opposite tonys gym? they only sold "windy" stuff, and id never heard of that make, and they were expensive, and poor quality

Good luck finding Adidas gloves in Thailand. There is a shop on the east side of 2nd road on a small soi, not sure which one, but it's about 13/4 All they sell is Muay Thai gear. They have a sign that you can see from second road. Try there, they have a good selection, but are not cheap.