Real Love In Thailand?

rakthai

:o

Thai women are just interested in:

Your money

Their family

The most expensive mobile phone

Sleeping in and most of the rest of the day if they can get away with it!

Not earning an honest living

Being lazy

Being possessive and jealous

Why not try Japanese women? They are:

Intelligent (Good education)

Hard working

Loving

Mature

Easy Visa entrance to UK

Logical rather than emotional

I had a Thai girlfriend and now have a Japanese girlfriend. The difference is mind blowing. I'll never look back. However I do miss living and travelling in LOS !!!!

Comments?

Hi Rakthai,

Please don't count all Th gals to be like your ex GF. Not all people are the same. It depends on how good luck you are . I believe that there are many foreigners who got married and are happy with Th gals.

I had got not so good experience from TH Bf, but I never thought that there are no good one left. I think only that I was just not lucky that time. It was just fate!

Rabkk,

Your bad choices don't make my choices bad..

My Thai ladies:

Intelligent (Good education) - University Degrees

Hard working - 12 hours per day 7 days per week in their own business.

Loving - definately

Mature - definately

Logical rather than emotional - definately

I have no intention of taking either of them to UK so "Easy Visa entrance to UK" don't count. :o

Guest IT Manager

Of course there is the other (clever) option.

See if you can find a real Thai Lady who deosn't start off goosing your back pocket from night one. May see some changes in things.

From my perspective on posts here, the ones in the Long Term Relationships, didn't begin (most of them), with a bar fine. My Thai LTR did not begin there and I have never been happier. My Australian LTR also. :o

Rabkk,

Your bad choices don't make my choices bad..

My Thai ladies:

Intelligent (Good education) - University Degrees

Hard working - 12 hours per day 7 days per week in their own business.

Loving - definately

Mature - definately

Logical rather than emotional - definately

I have no intention of taking either of them to UK so "Easy Visa entrance to UK" don't count. :o

TizMe, the first message is not mine. Look at his name: rakthai

Hi there,

Glad you are happy with your Japanese gf. I don't think the characteristics that you've just listed vary according to race/nationality though. Tizme has already illustrated that.

I never look for a man according to their race/nationality; so in some way my contribution would be limited. I suppose if you are happy doing so, then that's your choice. Personally, I think a person can miss out so much if he/she can't see it pass the stereotypical myths. But hey, it's your call.

my thai wife told me she loves me most of all her other husbands.To her I'm "husband number 101".Now ,I don't know whether she is poot len or not.Perhaps I'm one of a great many........,past as well as current???

if she were solely after money,then she has,I'm afraid ,selected someone from the bottom of the pile.

From my perspective on posts here, the ones in the Long Term Relationships, didn't begin (most of them), with a bar fine.

right, very right :D

more often begins with a friendly meeting where you did not even expect to meet someone new in the group of friends here for a birthday party or else ... B)

like anywhere in the world I guess, this happens sometime :o

living here, you are more likely to meet Thai ladies rather than foreign ladies B)

rakthai

making a categorization of how women are would look more like to catalog them,

how do you consider women? this might be the only question here!

a little more respect for them all would be nice !

don't you remember that your mother was a young lady one day?

like mine, she was a beautiful lady, your dad love her for who she was, and that's why you are here!

can't you think twice before to post such things?

sorry if this seems a little rough, but I can't stand such crap!

What you have to do is ask all the forum members here where to find good women, cos when anybody posts anything relating to bargirls, or relationships with bargirls, many forum members slaughter them, so i think many here could give real advice................

Strange though, i lived in Thailand for 13 years, 99% of the guys i knew met their gf/wife in a bar :o ................ but then again they where not forum members here,.................................. i am sure these guy's are Different.

Strange though, i lived in Thailand for 13 years, 99% of the guys i knew met their gf/wife in a bar :o ................ but then again they where not forum members here,.................................. i am sure these guy's are Different.

Yes, some are different, some don't drink or f... prostitutes unlike the guys you met during those 13 years...

Nice ladies are everywhere but you won't find them if you always spend your free time in go-go bars.

Nice ladies are everywhere but you won't find them if you always spend your free time in go-go bars.

right ...

and for sure, if one come here for ladies and hoping to find his/her life-mate ...

this might be the wrong place to come for this!

unless, you come and build your life on your own and let life going on ...

this might happen to you, if life bring you this gift.

I am sick to hear and read about generalizing people, nationals, nations etc. It is stupid and unfair!

My own experience with my Thaiwife - for over 30 years now! : hard working, sincere, family minded towards own family and original family and clever in spending money.

My suggestion: choose a good woman to be your wife! The secret is a simple as that!

If you don't want someone who is continually in need of your money...

try picking someone who isn't from a family that after 400 generations of humankind, still doesn't even have 10,000 Baht (or whatever currency) in the bank or is based in only one country.

:o

Thai women are just interested in:

Your money

Their family

The most expensive mobile phone

Sleeping in and most of the rest of the day if they can get away with it!

Not earning an honest living

Being lazy

Being possessive and jealous

Why not try Japanese women? They are:

Intelligent (Good education)

Hard working

Loving

Mature

Easy Visa entrance to UK

Logical rather than emotional

I had a Thai girlfriend and now have a Japanese girlfriend. The difference is mind blowing. I'll never look back. However I do miss living and travelling in LOS !!!!

Comments?

Really.I pity your nievity.

My thai wife, is also an aussie citizen, so can go more places on visa waiver's than your japa slappa.

Has an MBA from a uni in Aussie and works 50 hr weeks for a big multinational in BKK.

Earns her own money, her family are already very well off and has a 3 year old Nokia.

Owns mulitple propertys in BKK and Sydney.

Wakes at 6am every day, exercises, has breakfast with me before we both go off to work.

And thinks snake head 30 day tourists, who can't even pronounce the tones for "sawsdee khrap" correctly, are no better than the sludge in the gutter of soi cowboy.

Sod off loser.

Guys, what is it we are looking for? A GF, a wife, a partner for a night or for a bit longer or what?

GF or wife, you will hardly find in a Bar. Partner, I say so.

But than do not forget, if she gives up her income in the bar just to be with one customer, she loses money. Her mamasan will be after her neck for not bringing enough customers etc. It is a job, a job I actually do respect in a same way, as I respect any woman. The daily push to bring in drinks, bar-fines, or be fined for not bringing it, leaves strains.

Nationality? I refuse to destinguish and just take the person. (Ooops, some nationals I might excempt, but we are not talking about racism)

Oportunity to find the right girl? Well same as at home. You hardly look for your life-time (part-life time) partner at Soho, King's Cross or Repperbahn.

Money? In any society if a girl brings home her boy, the parents will be worried. "Can this guy support my daughter?"

Think about it!