Falang Charging 100 Baht For Photos With His Bird On The Beach

Jayroo

I have been offered pretty much everything to have my picture taken with ladies in LOS, Should I turn myself in?

Next time you a man and a nice bird on a beach, 'keep walking'.

hahahaha get over yourself buddy, funny how you turned this thread into a little ego trip for yourself, to tell you the truth no one gives a shit about you and how you've been offered money to pose in pics, maybe you're some sort of circus freak? anyway I don't care, go away..:rolleyes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think it was about money anyway. The guy was just fed up being pestered by people who wanted to take pictures of his bird.

OTOH you could argue that by flaunting a bird like that around in public he is asking for it.

Can't anyone freaken read on this forum, I never said I wanted a photo, I just asked if I could PAT IT a little bit that is ALL!!!! HE was the one that suggested he put it on my shoulder, take my camera out, he will take the photo, and I would then have to hand over 100 baht. ARE WE CLEAR NOW??????????? I even laughed and said I don;t have a camera on me now, he then pointed to my phone and said, doesn't that have a camera on it??? hmm that sounds to me like he was pestering me to take a photo with the bird, so that he could make some money out of it, THAT IS WHY I LEFT, nothing to do with being cheap, it was the principle, the guy is an arrogant moron, end of.

Whether you were willing to pay or not, he got rid of a farang that was pestering him, his bird and his privacy. He got what he wanted, you didn't, end of story.

Bob sounds like you got no idea about life so wont bother with even attempting a reply to your ignorance, I pity you little bob.