Farang Girls

Carlouchka

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to Bangkok, I came here with my boyfriend a few months ago, and am finding it hard to meet friends here: there doesn't seem to be many foreign girls (at least not as many as guys!!) and most of my colleagues at work don't speak english! I go out sometimes with my boyfriend and his mates, but missing some female company to have some girl time!

Is anyone out there, bored like me, or just likes to meet new people, to do the regular things in life: go out for a coffee, have a girls night out, go and explore ... I miss all that!

Get in touch ladies :)

Oh by the way I say farangs because of the language barrier, but of course I'd be more than happy to have meet thai friends if you speak english, since I've been to lame to get roundd to learning thai yet!! :)

Edited by Carlouchka

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Thailand. There are a few ladies in Bangkok, but we seem to be scattered hither and yon as well.

You should try contacting peregrine6 (i think its a six anyway!) as she is in bangkok and is up for meeting new people too

Hi Carlouchka ,

I m not farang but I can speak English. Would be pleased if you could let me join you.

Thx ..

Nat

Oh by the way I say farangs because of the language barrier, but of course I'd be more than happy to have meet thai friends if you speak english, since I've been to lame to get roundd to learning thai yet!! :)

Slip, I live in Lad Prao, yes get her out! How long have you both been here, and why doesn't she get out? Same reason as me? :)

Thank you SBK I will contact her!

And Naddawan that's great I will send you a private message!

Thanks all for your replies, I knew this forum was full of friendly people!

Hey, look for the farang girl and guys of BKK facebook group. They organise events and stuff. There is a big network of people here, I guess it's just meeting them! If you are in to fitness, there is a Bangkok bootcamp thing which i have been meaning to go to for a while. Again search on facebook for it. I have the problem of just being sooo busy here! I have a group of friends who like me have emigrated from the south so I haven't had the problem of making new friends, but can see that it could be a challenge, especially if you don't have farang colleagues. You're the other side of the city from me but I will PM you my facebook details.

Every Wednesday evening at 5.30 Bangkok Harriettes. Here Part of the largest social networking group in the world! Virtual networking excluded.Different place every week, see places no tourist will ever go, meet people who have been here for years, or days. There is no entry level fitness requirement , just a sense of humour required. It is not a women only group so there will be guys there but no one gets a prize for appearance, everyone goes there to relax.

Edited by VocalNeal

Hi Carlouchka, and everybody here :)

Me too, new farang lady in the city, and I would like to meet people... I feel Bangkok its not easy as other cities here in Thailand...

Feel free to write me, we can meet somewhere.

• 11 months later...