You Know Your Life Is Dandy When...

kayo

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is dandy when i know that on the 15th January i will be on a family holiday with my mum, sister and brother in Mombasa, haven't done that for at least 15 years.. lots of gossip to catch up on.

Have to put your willy on hold, kayo...

Patsy, Patsy... You hold it. I´m working for a living here you know!! :D:o

Mombasa... Where is that? Can you tell us anything about it?

Kenya, just down from Niarobi on the Indian Ocean. Look up Indian Ocean Beach Club on google. I'm the one in the Christian Dior bikini bought for 200baht in samui. - cant tell the difference from a real one My sis is green with envy, the only thing i ever bought her in LOS was a sarong and a "dodgy" Rolex Oyster!!!

Life is dandy when you can commiserate with a frozen harem gal you've never met........... brrrrrrr Patsy :D there'a bit of sunshine for ya!

ANYWAY, my life is dandy when it's raining very lightly on my tin roof; I walk outside in the early morning and the jungle is damp, the roosters are crowing, I'm ruly ruly tired and want to go to sleep, but I don't want to miss anything either. The rain continues, tinkling on the tin roof...............

:o

Life is Dandy, when an investment pays off...

Yesterday, at great risk to the little crdibility I have, I started a thread called Baan Harem...

Today, I hoped beyond all hope to fin it in the new posts since last visit, and there it was....

Thank you ladies!! :o

My life is Dandy when I can post a post without getting kicked out and having to log in again.

And yeah, if thats the biggest worry. Happy days. :o:D:D

redrus

Edited by redrus

when my Dog sits when I tell her to, when I get up in the morning and feel "Slightly Chilly", when Reading win, when my Wife has stocked up the fridge with Heineken without me asking her to, when I speak to my old Mum and Dad on the phone and they sound well, when I g to Bangkok to see my Son, which I am doing in 2 hours. Oh and when I can smile after reading a Scampy Post :D

I would say my life is even "Fine and Dandy" right now

:o

Glad that many other TV Members have Dandy times too!!

.....when we finally pay off the debt and get the <deleted> outta dodge to live on Lanta.

.....when the big wooden house (close to the beach) is built and we've got a few kids and a couple of dogs under our feet.

.....when I can bum around on boats teaching people to dive.

.....when we're not part of the rat race and have nothing to do with politics anymore (coz we won't have a bloody TV and don't care what Mr. Blair is up to).

Weather update from Newcastle - we're into minus degrees today, snow expected tonight. The central heating is on 'constant'. I'm with mrbojangles - looking forward to turning it thing off, closing the door and heading to the airport on the 19th Jan. 1 month in LOS - wahey!!! - that'll be really dandy! :o

Life is dandy when the heating is finally working in my apartment and i am cozy and warm.

By the way - latest patsy forecast - no wind but snow this afternoon!!

Yesterday was one of the coldest days that I've experienced in probably 5 or 6 years.

It dropped to 19 degrees C over night.

Life is dandy when the heating is finally working in my apartment and i am cozy and warm.

By the way - latest patsy forecast - no wind but snow this afternoon!!

Yesterday was one of the coldest days that I've experienced in probably 5 or 6 years.

It dropped to 19 degrees C over night.

And this makes your life dandy? You poor,poor, man. :o