You Know Your Life Is Dandy When...

kayo

Well... he's speaking simplified English... it originates from the English criminals that were deemed so unsociable that they had to be banished thousands of miles away on a large island and then forced to work off their sentence....  :o It has since developed into a mostly unintelligible language which they like to pass off as English..

totster  :D

thaaaang yoo tid cher goot buy

(thank you teacher , good bye ) thai 's student dialogue :D (when we finish our English class)

thx ja Khun Danny

Bambi :D

Edited by BambinA

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this then Bambi,

Lif is bonza when youve got a good sheila and you dont have to put up with drongos. You get to spend the arvo at the pub and egg on your mates while they make galahs of themselves. Then you come home full as a goog. Turn on the idiot box and cack yourself watching the latest beut comedy. Fair dinkum.

scusi ... :D

non capisci...

palar Iglesias ?

awwwww.....he speaks in eng !!

Bambi bah :D

Well... he's speaking simplified English... it originates from the English criminals that were deemed so unsociable that they had to be banished thousands of miles away on a large island and then forced to work off their sentence.... :o It has since developed into a mostly unintelligible language which they like to pass off as English..

totster :D

:D

Try this then Bambi,

Lif is bonza when youve got a good sheila and you dont have to put up with drongos. You get to spend the arvo at the pub and egg on your mates while they make galahs of themselves. Then you come home full as a goog. Turn on the idiot box and cack yourself watching the latest beut comedy. Fair dinkum.

non capisci...

palar Iglesias ?

Well... he's speaking simplified English... it originates from the English criminals that were deemed so unsociable that they had to be banished thousands of miles away on a large island and then forced to work off their sentence.... :o It has since developed into a mostly unintelligible language which they like to pass off as English..

No wuckin' furries :D

You Know Your Life is Dandy When...

my life is dandy when

1 i know the meaning of "dandy" :o

(include "Toptastic" "Life is Pants" "Beano"

Try this then Bambi,

:D:D:D

Try this then Bambi,

non capisci...

palar Iglesias ?

No wuckin' furries :D

:D You guys crack me up. A good start for the day...

Try this then Bambi,

Ken oaf mate! :o

Try this then Bambi,

dr_Pat_Pong "Fer ken oaf

pood arai kun kor mai roo .... mai roo reung leoy jing jing

:D:D

Bambi

(TizMe @ 2005-07-06 22:54:08)

Try this then Bambi,

Lif is bonza when youve got a good sheila and you dont have to put up with drongos. You get to spend the arvo at the pub and egg on your mates while they make galahs of themselves. Then you come home full as a goog. Turn on the idiot box and cack yourself watching the latest beut comedy. Fair dinkum

ok .. i will try ..(dont Laugh ok?) :D

life is good when you've got a good girl ,you dont have to put up with drongos (bird? :D )

You get to spend the AVOCADO at the pub and egg on your mates while they make IDIOT of themselves.

(ok i dont know ARVO it ..sound like Avocado ) :o

(galahs = idiot ,fool ,Kangaroo)

Then you come home full as a crook face. Turn on the TELEVISION and COCKROaCHyourself watching the latest LOVELY comedy. GOOD DIM SUM from chinatown :D

Bambi

Edited by BambinA

Try this then Bambi,

dr_Pat_Pong "Fer ken oaf
pood arai kun kor mai roo .... mai roo reung leoy jing jing

Bambi

Sorry Bambi... we're just having a little Aussi fun... :D

Translation: "Life is great when you have a good woman and you don't have to tolerate idiots. You get to spend the afternoon at the pub and joke and talk with your friends whilst they make idiots of themselves. The you come home drunk. Turn on the TV and laugh yourself senseless watching a comedy. Jing jing."

Oh... and "ken oaf" and "fer ken oaf" is an Aussi way of saying "jing jing"... literal translation "<deleted> oath", or "absolutely true".

Edited by Jai Dee

Sorry Bambi... we're just having a little Aussi fun...  :D

Translation: "Life is great when you have a good woman and you don't have to tolerate idiots.  You get to spend the afternoon at the pub and joke and talk with your friends whilst they make idiots of themselves.  The you come home drunk. Turn on the TV and laugh yourself senseless watching a comedy. Jing jing."

Oh... and "ken oaf" and "fer ken oaf" is an Aussi way of saying "jing jing"... literal translation "<deleted> oath", or "absolutely true".

Gee-Daiiii Maiiitte .... how are you to dieeeeee? :D

lol .. thank ja Khun Jai Dee :D

Bambi Galahs ken oaf :o

Edited by BambinA

Life is bonza Great when youve got a good sheila woman and you dont have to put up with drongos idiots. You get to spend the arvo afternoon at the pub Bar and egg urge on your mates while they make galahs fools of themselves. Then you come home full as a goog egg. Turn on the idiot box Television and cack Laugh so much you sh1t yourself watching the latest beut good comedy. Fair dinkum. Honest

An example of Strine which is a unique Australian style of speaking.

In the jokes section there was a test on Strine a little while back with some more examples.....

Okay. Do I Have to Do This only a raised voice, with capital first letters only

Mods where are you??

I`m gonna do it... :o, .... :D and bloody well :D

Huff, do I have to do everything around here...

.... :D

Life is dandy when you can wake up in the morning and realize that you can do exactly whatever you want to do today and every day in the future. When you know that you are where you want to be and you have a good loving spouse. And last but not least when you know that more money will be in your bank account the third of every month.

Try this then Bambi,

non capisci...

palar Iglesias ?

Nice one Tots but this is more ya typical OZ

Sheila, the Aussie housewife got out of the shower and slipped over on the bathroom floor. Instead of slipping over forwards or backwards, she slipped, did the splits and suctioned herself to the floor. She yelled out for her husband Bruce. "Bruce, Bruce" she yelled. Bruce came running in.

"Bruce, I've bloody suctioned myself to the floor" she said.

"Strewth" Bruce said and tried to pull her up. "You're stuck fast girl. I'll go across the road and get Cobba" . They came back and they both tried to pull her up.

"No way. We can't do it, let's try Plan B." Cobba said

"Plan B?" exclaimed Bruce. "What's that"?

"I'll go home and get my hammer and chisel and we can break the tiles under

her and release the vacuum." replied Cobba

"Spot on" Bruce said. "While you're doing that, I'll stay here and play

with her tits."

"Play with her tits"? Cobba said, "Not exactly a good time for that mate.."

"No" Bruce replied, "But I reckon if I can get her wet enough, we can slide

her into the kitchen where the tiles aren't so expensive"

Den

Life is dandy when im on an island in the glorious sunshine 28 degrees and theres no rain, no haggis, no warm beer, no sentencing for stealing a loaf of bread to feed your family, no plauge, no unfaithful royal family, no smog and definately no whinging............ haha totster :D:D

Life is dandy when im on an island in the glorious sunshine 28 degrees and theres no rain, no haggis, no warm beer, no sentencing for stealing a loaf of bread to feed your family, no plauge, no unfaithful royal family, no smog and definately no whinging............ haha totster :D  :D

He he he... :D:D

totster :o