Do You Believe Everything Here ?

GM1955

Have you ever met one? Really?

Your a bit nosy today marky45y but I'll forgive ya, but do you think I'd be lying if I said I've met more than 1, the first one was when living in Germany at a tender age of 21 ish, gave me quite a shock, but in my expeirience their out there so have your raincoat handy or a spare bath towel...

Interesting. I have only met a couple and I don't think I could call them real squirters. Something more like those lawn sprinklers that soak the grass. I envy you. I never really had the experience. I thought they were a myth.

A myth....?? Heavens no!!B)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't care less hi-so or lo-so, money isn't the measure of a person. Personally I never meet farang who have GFs from bars, as these are usually farang I avoid as I find the way they are usually misogynistic and shallow. I find it hard to believe that anyone would end up with a girl from a bar when there are so many great single Thai women out there - the prostitutes are by far the minority. That said, if a guy meets a working girl and they settle down happily and are accepting of each other then all the best to them.

Why is it either hi-so or bar girl? Can a girl not be from a poor family and not be a prostitute? Can a girl not be from Esarn and work an honest living? Indeed can a girl from a rich family not marry a foreigner from humble beginnings? Get your head out of stereotypes and start seeing people as individuals, not by wealth, class, regional descent or education. The people you attract will always mirror you attitudes, opinions and general vibe - put positivity out there and it will come back to you.

If you hang out in sex bars in Soho, London, you are not likely to meet a good potential wife, I would imagine that hanging out in Thailand's sex tourist areas will yield similar results. Someone mentioned art galleries..try Bangkok art and culture centre, great works and some lovely, everyday "not hi-so/lo-so" people walking around.

Tawp, I don't know why you're addressing me personally,

Since you where the one making the claim...

and making statements about what I know or don't know. Especially saying I'm delusional about it. How would you know what I know or don't know?

"If you think you can get any girls, especially one that you are with for money and she has no emotional links to you (possibly the reverse), then you are delusional and clearly don't know when a girl reaches orgasm or that some girls are very-very good at faking it. "

I have been with women, in just those circumstances, where the woman has indeed had an orgasm. In fact, in some cases, an intense one. I'm not bragging about my cockmanship as I could care less if they do or don't (although I always try my best, and I'm not a selfish person). Especially if I'm paying. Most of the faking I've experienced had been with my ex-wife. Since you seem to know so much, maybe you could enlighten us as to how you can tell if it's real or not.. Using a phrase like "if you think you can get" indicates I give a shit one way or the other. Mai pen rai. How hard do you try, what methods do you use, and how can you tell if you've been successful? Quick edit to delete this "Try to answer without being delusional," and add "Why are people delusional about attaching importance to "emotional links" and sex? I'm hoping you can pull my coat about these matters cause maybe I've been kidding myself for a long time.

Again, if you think that you can get ANY girl to ALWAYS come, EVEN if you are with the due to a FINANCIAL agreement, i.e. NO EMOTIONAL from her side, then you are DELUSIONAL.

Clear enough?

But I would of course be willing to be proven wrong, just supply us the video evidence. ;)

The question should be, not do you believe everything you read on here, but do the posters really believe what they are posting?

My Thai girlfriend, a famous actress. I believe it::

And so would I. or should it be would I. or would I, yes.

Edited by Kwasaki

Sitting in front of computer, eating dinner and drinking beer...and listening to two friends of us talking on the cell-phone with a prospective mark that one of them likes him so much and asking if he he was honest when he said he loved her etc etc. Funny point is ofcourse that the girl in question has a Thai bf for many years...that shares the money she makes from you gentlemen that believe her.

I laughed a bit when she expressed her level of 'missing' the mark over the phone and she slap me kindly as they know I know who is in the game. :)

Who cares where someone meets a girl or what part of society she belongs to? Sounds snobbish to me.

My first Thai girlfriend worked in a realestate office. I met my second Thai girlfriend on a baht bus.

I don't care where I meet the girls or what they do for work because when it comes down to it they're all better than the steal-your-soul western women. :D