Border Run Or Extension Of Stay?

hi

I have a non B 1 year multi entry buiness visa which i obtain in Hull ( began may the 5 th ) and is due to be renew 2nd Aug

Now with my last company i always had an extension of stay gained from the local immigration office which lead to a 90 day reporting.

But i note with my new company the other ferang workers to a 3 monthly border run,

question is, do i need to do a border run on the 2nd Auguest to gain a new 3 months, or can i go to the local immigration office and get a 3 month extension there which leads to an extension of stay?

Many Thanks

its in process , all docs submitted ect, just waiting for it to come back ....

i think easier to just do a border run, as even if i get it back tomorrow i dont think it will be enough time ....

what is the procedure when i get my new work permit to get the extension so i dont have to do the dreaded visa runs ..

thanks

It will depends on meeting Immigration extension of stay requirements - for most that is 50k per month income for first world countries and full paperwork for established company. If company does not have a year of tax payment records do not believe extension would be possible. I would ask others why they are not extending to make sure everything is on the up-and-up.