Evening Job Wanted In Bangkok

Hello!

My friend is looking for some regular work. She is very pleasant and reliable and speaks english quite well. She would like some job such as a waitress or office work and would want about 7000 baht a month. She is smart and could do well for you as a telephone representative or guide.

Ideally the location would be near a skyline station. She is ready to start immediately. Please PM me and I will help you get in touch.

I think i may found job on thai site like jobthai.com or some like jobtopgun.com mostly those job even u can't speak english always start about 7,000 baht .. it's kind regular rate for thai ppls even someone who's greduate but can't speak english

ask me I know quit well about work in thailand for thai ppls, lol my first job I started when I was 13 even I didn't have ID card but hehe finally i got a job ;-)

any time sir :o

Hello!

My friend is looking for some regular work. She is very pleasant and reliable and speaks english quite well. She would like some job such as a waitress or office work and would want about 7000 baht a month. She is smart and could do well for you as a telephone representative or guide.

Ideally the location would be near a skyline station. She is ready to start immediately. Please PM me and I will help you get in touch.